The Problem Solvers Cassette Spacers are made of light and durable anodized aluminum and come in different thicknesses for correctly spacing various brand and model cassette cogs. Measure and match your spacers to choose the right width.
$7.99 - $12.99
The Problem Solvers Handlebar Clamp Shim allows you to fit almost any handlebars in almost any stem. It's machined of light and durable aluminum and grooved on the inside to hold tightly.
Shimano's In-Line Brake Cable Adjuster with quick release allows you to make changes to your road caliper brake's cable tension or open a brake caliper's arms to remove a wheel.
When you need to move your handlebars up, install Sunlite's Chromoly Quill Stem Extender. One end goes inside the steerer tube and your quill stem inserts into the top. It provides 8 1/4 inches of rise and is compatible only with quill stems and steerer tubes.
Be safe out there. Evo's Canadarm Barend Mirror is bar mounted for ease. Its flexible positioning allows ideal rear visibility, perfect for commuters.
Shimano BT-R1A External Di2 Battery - All Di2 components on the bicycle require the same firmware version. Using Di2 components with different firmware versions may cause malfunctions - Use Di2 system checker to update component firmware - Di2 External Battery, battery charger, and power cable are universal between Dura-Ace 9070, 7970, Ultegra 6870, 6770 and Alfine Di2 systems - Battery weight: 71 grams
$63.99 - $109.99
Shimano's Di2 electric drivetrain takes shifting to the next level. Two Di2 Battery Chargers are available. Choose the model designed for your system's battery. An additional power cable is required for the external-style battery charger (sold separately). These chargers fully charge the battery in 90 minutes.
$50.00 - $70.00
RockShox's Maxle Lite is a lightweight aluminum through-axle system. It lets you remove and install your wheel as fast as with a standard quick-release while delivering the awesome stiffness with the improved strength and control of a through-axle. Plus, the lever can be closed in whatever position you like and no tools are required for installation and use!
Key features: - Adapter to fit Bontrager Race Lite Ergo Bar Ends to Bontrager Satellite Plus IsoZone Handlebars - Only compatible with the Bontrager Satellite Plus IsoZone Handlebar - For most other bar ends, use: Bontrager Satellite Plus IsoZone Bar End Adapter
$10.00 - $21.00
Replacement chainring bolt kits
- CNC-machined 6061-T6 aluminum with titanium hardware - Zero-friction cam surface treatment ensures smooth lever action - 27g
- Allows use of a 1-1/8" threadless stem in combination with a threaded headset/steerer - Includes removable shim to fit 1" or 1-1/8" steerer - Cold-forged aluminum with steel bolt
- Clamps to a threadless steerer - Offers up to 4-1/2" stem height increase - Forged 6061-aluminum provides extra strength - Machined aluminum top cap is threaded, providing easy installation
- Replacement backplates for MRP chainguides - Medium angle backplate models offer clearance for low chainstay frames such as VPP
Turn your geared bike into a singlespeed machine with Origin-8's Pro Pulsion UL Chain Guide. It mounts to your derailleur hanger and provides a smooth, quiet, and adjustable means of tensioning the excess chain slack on any bike. The machined, lightweight design features a spring-loaded tension pulley and cna be adjusted for perfect chainline.
Origin-8's Grip N Seal QR Seat Clamp is forged from light and durable aluminum and features a rubber weather seal and an anodized finish to prevent corrosion. Its high-leverage quick-release lever makes it easy to raise/lower your seat.
$15.99 - $19.99
Origin-8's Quill Adapter allows you to use modern threadless stems on bicycles with threaded forks that take quill stems (stems with bolts in the center). The Quill Adapter is made of light and durable 7075 aluminum and features a chromoly bolt.
Standard replacement star nuts for threadless steerers.
• Converts direct mount front derailleurs to clamp on • Lightweight alloy • Fits 68/73mm and 100mm bottom brackets • 34.9mm clamp
- Minimalist double butted aluminum extensions designed for draft legal Triathlons (ITU and UCI approved) - Composite adjustable armrests, a one piece composite aero bridge and molded armrest pads
- AL6061-T6 - 31.8 TO 25.5, Gloss Black - Weight - 20g Per Set
- Lightweight, super-efficient dual-ring chain guide for 2 x 10 drivetrains - Proprietary polymer slider silently guides chain with minimal wear and drag - Integrated bashguard protects chainrings - SRAM model specific to XX, XO, X9 and X7 2x10 cranks - 145-165g
Cane Creek's Thud Glove protects the moving parts of your Thud Buster seatpost from dirt and weather. Available in both short- and long-travel models.
- Required for charging Campagnolo V2 and V3 Power Units - Not compatible with Campagnolo V1 Power Unit
- Prevents chain derailment when shifting to inner ring - Adjustable hose-type clamp fits 1-1/8" to 1-3/8" seat tubes
- Hub sealed bearing - Fit: ID 15mm - I.D.: 15mm - O.D. 28mm - Width: 7mm
- Includes everything needed to mount hex nut style (non-recessed) caliper brakes - Model: Front
• Quick-release seatpost clamp • Chrome-plated chromoly • Rubber-covered handle for a great grip
- Fits Shimano and ISIS BBs - Single key release - Shell: 15mm SHI/ISIS axle bolt one-key release - Sold in pairs
- 8x1mm Allen head
Page 1 of 32 Next page