$7.99 - $12.99
The Problem Solvers Handlebar Clamp Shim allows you to fit almost any handlebars in almost any stem. It's machined of light and durable aluminum and grooved on the inside to hold tightly.
$1.98 - $19.99
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano, SRAM|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10CR|~|10sp|~|Campagnolo only|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-11|~|11sp|~|Campy, KMC, Shimano|~|5.5mm|~|6/card|~|
The Problem Solvers Cassette Spacers are made of light and durable anodized aluminum and come in different thicknesses for correctly spacing various brand and model cassette cogs. Measure and match your spacers to choose the right width.
In the race against the clock, Bontrager's Race Lite Clip-On Aerobars S-Bend give you the advantage you need. Adjustable arm rests and extensions allow you to dial in your profile position so you can comfortably stay in a wind-slicing tuck. And the internal cable routing keeps everything out of the wind, nice and neat.
- Compatible with Shimano, SRAM, Campagnolo and KMC 11 speed chains - DLC Coated - Non-reusable - Opening Tool Required - Card of 2 pairs
- Clamps to a threadless steerer, offers up to 3-1/4" stem height increase - Forged 6061 aluminum - Threaded alloy top cap
If you've got rear-facing horizontal dropouts and you don't want your chain to slip when your rear wheel pulls forward, then Surly's got you covered. The Tuggnut is made from investment-cast stainless steel and it'll hold your wheel in place. Plus, it comes with an adapter for quick release axles and features an integrated bottle opener.
The Problem Solvers Locking Headset Spacer is handy during headset servicing for keeping the fork in place when the top cap and stem are removed. It's also great for keeping the fork in the frame when you're shipping your bike in a box, which usually requires removing the stem and bars. This quality piece is for 1 1/8-inch forks and is CNC machined of light, durable 6061 aluminum and has a stainless-steel bolt.
Shimano's In-Line Brake Cable Adjuster with quick release allows you to make changes to your road caliper brake's cable tension or open a brake caliper's arms to remove a wheel.
Hurdy Gurdy is another nifty device that keeps a rear wheel from slipping forward in the dropout under pedal load. It's designed for the Cross-Check's semi-horizontal front-loading dropouts, and will also work on many other similar dropouts. Hurdy Gurdy is investment cast of stainless steel for durability and good looks, and shares many of Tuggnut's design features. Its two axle holes allow for a wide variety of fore/aft wheel positions, it will work with standard QRs, bolted axles, and nutted axles up to 10mm.
The Problem Solvers Handlebar Accessory Mount comes in handy when you don't have enough room on your handlebars for mounting all your accessories. It fits onto all handlebars, holds tightly and gives you 80mm of width for mounting more of your essential devices where they're easy to see and use (photo).
$5.99 - $15.99
- Quiets chain slap and protects chainstays from nicks and scratches - Standard protector fits most chainstays - Universal kits come with circle protectors to eliminate frame damage due to cable rub
$31.99 - $54.99
ReMatch adapters are designed to integrate different generations of Shimano Brakes to Shimano Shifters. Rematch Adapter 1.1 connects Shimano I-Spec A/B shifter to I-Spec II brake. - Made from CNC Machined T6061 Aluminum - Anodized Black - No additional hardware needed ReMatch 1.1 is NOT compatible with Deore M610 or SLX M670 shifters
Whether for derailleur clamp clearance, tire clearance, or personal preference, sometimes it can be advantageous to run the wheel further back in the dropouts. Monkey Nuts install into Surly horizontal dropouts to make spacing the wheel back easy. There are 3 different sets depending on the type of dropout and axle configuration the dropout is intended for. Simply select the correct version of Monkey Nut, install it into the frame, and slam the wheel all the way forward. Bang, done.
Clean up your Bontrager Elite stem cockpit with Blendr Elite bases. Blendr works with this simple formula: Stem + Base + Mount. Add accessory. Key features: - Bases for use with Elite stem - Add any XXX accessory mount for an elegant integrated look
$55.99 - $79.99
The Problem Solvers Cable Doublers are made of light, durable machined and anodized aluminum and they are Teflon coated for a super-smooth cable pull every time. They come in two models. The first allows you to control two brakes with one lever. The second allows you to control one brake with two levers. Why? Well, there are myriad applications: tandems, cyclocross bikes, fixies, tricycles, recumbents, cycles for those with special needs, bike polo bicycles, those 4-person bikes you see on beach boulevards, and so on. You could even link both models of Cable Doublers together for the ultimate in redundancy!
The Problem Solvers Quick-Release Nut Light Mount is an ingenious solution when your handlebars are too crowded to accept a light. This fine CNC-machined aluminum post simply screws on in place of your left, front quick-release nut to provide a great place to mount your light. Lower light mounting improves your depth perception and shows more details of the road condition ahead, too.
A well-exercised dog is a happy dog, so give Fido a good workout while you ride! Sunlite's Dog Leash consists of a metal bar that mounts under the rear axle bolt or quick-release and straps to your chainstay. This keeps the center of gravity low so you stay stable if your dog pulls to one side. The bar is long enough to keep your pup away from the bike, too.
If you're suffering from a slipping seatpost, Surly has the remedy. The Constrictor Seatpost Clamp grabs your post tight and hangs on for dear life. It's machined from anodized aluminum billet, uses an 8mm bolt for ultimate strength, and can accommodate a rear cantilever brake hanger.
Power links provide tool free chain assembly. - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: No
Rated fully KICKASS by a very authoritative entity who will remain unnamed, Surly's cast and polished stainless steel clamps won't rust or chip paint because they can't (even the black ones!). They're shiny! They look good! And most importantly, they deliver the clampability seatposts crave.
When you need to move your handlebars up, install Sunlite's Chromoly Quill Stem Extender. One end goes inside the steerer tube and your quill stem inserts into the top. It provides 8 1/4 inches of rise and is compatible only with quill stems and steerer tubes.
Wheels Manufacturing Wide Chainstay Protector w/ Alcohol Prep Pad keeps your frame's paint looking good and helps quiet any chain slap on the chainstay. Wide design offers extra coverage for larger chainstays.
$6.00 - $20.00
Flat Mount Disc Caliper Bracket Bolts
- Made of 6061-T6 alloy - Extruded fastener parts - Internal Diameter: 19.6mm - With 26.0mm shims
Axle Adapters for use with MT-3100 series hubs - Aluminum alloy shells resist corrosion and provide lightweight longevity - Sealed cartridge bearings offer smooth operation while resisting contaminents - 15mm Thru Axle, 6 bolt disc compatible in boost and standard configurations - Spacing/Axle: 12TA 142mm
- Includes 61903 bearings and one grease syringe - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings
- Bolt-On design uses single bolt split collar for clamping - Built in housing guide system for dropper posts - Ingenious ball mounted guide to prevent kinked housing as the saddle height moves up and down - 17Mm collar height with internal stop-Ring, Aluminium and stainless steel hardware: 35G
- Wrist pressure relief ergonomics - Multi adjustable brackets - Multi position wide armrests - 1cm soft foam arm pads - Weight: 241g (Ski-Bend), 237g (S-Bend) - 22.2mm extension clamp diameter - Compatible with 31.8mm handlebars
All Wheels Manufacturing replacement derailleur hangers are produced in their Colorado shop to exacting tolerances. - CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Black anodized finish - (2) M4x14 Flat head screw included
Page 1 of 34 Next page