The Wolf Tooth Rear Axle uses a captive steel washer under the head to reduce friction on the dropout face. This protects your expensive frame, transfers more of the tightening torque to clamping load for a stiffer interface and prevents the axle from sticking or galling when you want to remove it. - Made in Minnesota to aerospace standards
The Wolf Tooth axle uses a captive steel washer under the head to reduce friction on the fork leg. This protects your expensive fork, transfers more of the tightening torque to clamping load for a stiffer interface and prevents the axle from sticking or galling when you want to remove it. These are also a great replacement option for lost or damaged stock axles. Always apply a small amount of grease to the washer and threads when installing. - Designed and manufactured in Minneapolis, MN USA - 7075 T6 Aluminum Not compatible with RS-1 fork
$1.80 - $7.35
Wheels Manufacturing Outer Axle Nuts are high-grade steel nuts that provide secure wheel fixing for solid-axle wheels. - 14mm x 1mm (1411-AN) sold in pairs - All others sold individually
$93.99 - $96.99
- Road racing/training rim based on the Aerohead rim with a wider footprint that allows for a more aerodynamic rim/tire combination when paired with a 23c tire - Tire profile mimics the characteristics of a tubular - Hollow core aluminum with machined sidewalls for improved braking - O/C version: Off center design allows for dramatically improved spoke tension on a dished wheel, the A23 OC allows for a more aerodynamic rim/tire combination when paired with a 23c tire - US made A23 rims now feature a tubeless ready design. Combine that with the new 21mm wide Velotape kit and you have a fool-proof Road and Cyclocross tubeless tire setup
Tannus Armour Tubeless inserts are the result of years of top level multi-cell foam manufacturing mixed with extensive professional riding experience. At the heart of Tannus is the patented Aither Technology; a multi-cell foam compound that forms the structure of the Armour. The inserts are designed to displace small impacts while offering a spring-like rebound for a smooth yet playful ride. - 3% Faster than standard tubeless - Flexible sidewall stabilizing "Wings" for smoother ride quality, with 50% more vibration damping - 20mm of rim protection - Not a sealant sponge – keeps sealant where it belongs - Easy Installation (5 Minutes, No tools required) - 150g - About as much as a standard tube (a little lighter)
Converts a Stan's 3.30/3.30Ti rear hub to a 12mm thru-axle. Compatible with both Type 1 and Type 2 rear hubs.
$24.00 - $29.00
Stan's lightweight aluminum valve stems are half the weight of Stan's standard brass valves. The secure round base is compatible with most tubeless rims and a perfect fit for all Stan's BST rims. A removable valve core makes adding sealant easy, and these babies fit up to 8mm valve hole. Sold as a pair.
- Light enough to take XC racing but was born from research and testing on the Enduro World Series circuit, making it a great rim for anyone looking to improve both descending and climbing - Asymmetric rim design allows for a stronger wheel while offering the easy inflation and Stan's trademark unmatched airtight seal. - 28mm internal width ideal for 2.2-2.5" tires - Light and durable 6069 aluminum with welded joint and reinforced spoke bed
- Asymmetric Bead Socket Technology brings Stan's legendary easy inflation and the most reliable airtight seal to wider, offset carbon rims - Custom carbon layup equalizes impact forces on both the long and short sides of the rim, making both stronger - Asymmetric rim shape with offset drilling improves bracing angle and balances spoke tension to create a stronger overall wheel - 250lb Recommended Maximum Rider Weight - 27.5": 420g, 29": 455g
Based on the legendary Flow EX, the new Flow EX3 rim features Tiebeam, an internal reinforcement that offers unmatched impact resistance and the best air retention of any tubeless rim. The Flow EX3 combines the incredibly durable Tiebeam design of Stan's classic Flow EX with the 29mm internal width and 6069 aluminum construction of the popular Flow MK3 to create an entirely new rim built to handle today's faster, heavier and more capable enduro, downhill and e-bikes. - Designed, tested, and raced to victories on the World Cup DH and Enduro World Series circuits - Tie-beam triple-cavity rim design resists damage and prevents air loss under impacts - 29mm internal width optimized for 2.35" to 2.8" Trail, All-mountain, and DH tires
- Low-profile 30mm internal width optimizes tire shape, traction, and control for 2.3-2.6'' tires - Durable 6069 aluminum with welded joint and reinforced spoke bed - BST Asymmetric design combines Stan's legendary easy tubeless inflation with a stronger, more balanced wheel build - Reinforced spoke bed, combined with the offset drilling of the asymmetrical design, builds into an incredibly durable wheel that brings added confidence to every ride. Specs: - Rim Material: Aluminum - Rim Eyelets: No - Valve: Presta - Rim Construction: Double wall - Brake Type: Disc - Tire Type: Tubeless Ready
Stan's No Tubes' Presta Removable Valve Core is a replacement valve core for Stan's No Tubes Presta valve stems and Presta valve equipped rim strips.
$17.99 - $28.20
Can be used with Stan's ZTR rims to make them airtight or used as a lightweight rim tape in any rim. A single 10-yard roll will tape five 26-inch rims or four 29-inch rims or two wide road clincher rims. 21mm width fits: - ZTR Olympic - ZTR Iron Cross - ZTR 355 - ZTR Alpine - ZTR Crest - ZTR Alpha 340 (2 layers) - ZTR Alpha 400 (2 layers) - Most road clincher rims 25mm width fits: - ZTR 355 (26", 650b, 29") - ZTR Crest - Crest MK3 - ZTR Arch EX - ZTR Flow EX - Crest S1 27mm width fits: - ZTR Flow EX - ZTR Bravo - ZTR Hugo 52mm - Arch S1 - ZTR Rapid 28 - ZTR Rapid 30 - Arch MK3 30mm width fits: - ZTR Flow MK3
$15.99 - $18.00
Use Stan's Tubeless Valve Stems when you're converting standard rims to tubeless via the taping method. These also have a removable core for easier application of tire sealant. Note: Schrader valve is for non-stepped Hugo rims. If your Hugo rim decal reads: - MAX RIM PRESSURE: 2.8 tires: 26psi, 3.0 tires: 24psi - ERD 615, 622x49.9, 29 in x 52.3mm Your rim has a stepped valve and is not compatible with this Schrader valve.
Sta-Tru Wheels TR21V tubeless-ready double-wall rims - Hybrid rim with an attractive rim profile developed for Sta-TruWheels, Inc - KT ATB 9mm/100/108 axle hub - Silver UCP spokes
Quick Release Model • Model Number: HB-M8000 • Series: DEORE XT • Disc Rotor Mount: Center Lock Disc • Axle Type: QR • Axle Length: 100mm • Axle Diameter: 14mm • Contact Sealing: Labyrinth & Contact • Spoke Holes: 32H • Center to Flange (Right): 41mm • Center to Flange (Left): 44mm 15x100mm Thru-Axle Model • Model Number: HB-M8010 • Series: DEORE XT • Disc Rotor Mount: Center Lock Disc • Axle Type: 15mm E-Thru • Axle Length: 100mm • Axle Diameter: 17.5mm • Contact Sealing: Labyrinth & Contact • Spoke Holes: 32H • Center to Flange (Right): 44mm • Center to Flange (Left): 44mm
With simple setup and reliable trail performance, the Shimano Deore XT 8100 front hub is perfect for custom MTB wheel builds. - Easy disc brake rotor installation with Center Lock spline mount and lock ring - Tool-less 15mm thru axle system optimizes rigidity and weight - Simple setup and reliable trail performance
Built with labyrinth and contact seals to remain silky smooth in dusty, muddy, wet, and sandy conditions, and with highly refined cup and cone surfaces, the XTR front hub is perfect for custom MTB wheel builds. - Traditional flange
- Ratcheting system tightens skewers with turns rather than cam - Up to 50% more clamping force than standard quick releases - Lever can be placed in an ideal position - AL7075 axle and alloy lever - Each length corresponds to a different axle. - 15 x 100mm thru-bolt is compatibile with Salsa's Firestarter Carbon Fork - 15 x 142mm thru-bolt is compatible with Salsa's Makwa Fork - 12 x 177mm thru-bolt is compatible with Salsa's Beargrease rear axle.
$58.00 - $65.00
Purchase our Kid Trailer axle for your bike, and share your stoke for cycling with your kids. Simplify your life by allowing quick and secure attachment of your trailer to your best and favorite bike. Enjoy the adventure. Robert Axles for Kid Trailers are designed specifically to fit your 12mm thru-axle bike and allow attachment of any hitch-mounted trailer. These fit any trailer that has two wheels and a single point of attachment to the axle. This includes all the two-wheeled child, pet, and cargo trailers such as Thule, Chariot, Burley, Instep, Carry Freedom, and many more. - The axle shaft and axle end are precision CNC-machined. - The axle shaft is 7075 aluminum and hard black-anodized for rugged durability. - The stainless steel axle end allows for mounting of the hitch provided with your trailer. - Hardware for attachment of the hitch is included; the hitch, itself, is not. - No special tools required. Design allows for wheel installation and removal using your standard 5mm hex wrench. - Designed, built, and quality tested in the USA. Proven around the world.
$48.00 - $95.00
After years of mountain biking with thru-axles with bulky handles that seemed to strike every trailside obstacle, we needed a better option. Our Lightning Bolt-On thru axles offer a high-quality, simple, lightweight alternative to that bulky handle. Available in a range of sizes that fit both front and rear wheels on all types of thru-axle-equipped bikes. - Lightning is Better—Our front and rear Lightning Bolt-On axles offer a stronger, more durable, lower profile, and lighter weight option to replace your stock thru-axles. - Low Profile—No more bulky handles to strike trail obstacles. Aerodynamic design. - Light Weight—Our axles are internally bored to remove unnecessary material without compromising strength. - Easy to install—Our matching front and rear Lightning Bolt-On Axles require only a standard 6mm hex wrench for easy installation and removal. - Better Tolerances—Manufactured in the USA to the tightest tolerances using aerospace materials and CNC manufacturing. No longer will your axle loosen while riding.
Our Trainer Axle is designed to adapt your thru-axle equipped bike to on-wheel trainers, such as a 1up, Blackburn, Cyclops, Kinetic, Tacx, Wahoo, and many others. Our goal is to fit the thru-axle to your bike perfectly to minimize spacers and extra parts, providing a clean, high-performance axle for your bike. Train, warm up, and be race ready and fit for the season. - When it’s time for your race or time to head outside, simply remove your bike from the trainer, remove the drive side axle end and go. Our axle is suitable for use on or off the trainer, indoors or out. - The axle shaft and axle ends are precision CNC-machined from 7075 aluminum and hard-anodized for rugged durability. - No special tools required. Design allows for installation or wheel removal using your standard 5mm hex wrench. - Designed, built, and quality tested in the USA. Proven around the world. Important: Before you order, make sure your specific trainer will accommodate the width of your modern thru-axle-equipped bike. Measure your trainer at the widest setting and measure the outside width of your bike frame. Our the trainer axle ends will extend past your frame on each side.
Replacement bearings for Race Face hubs.
The best price on the market for a wheel meant to be ridden. Single-wall rims and loose-ball hubs that come out of the box round and true.
The best price on the market for a wheel meant to be ridden. Single-wall rims and hubs that come out of the box round and true. - 25mm external rim width
The best price on the market for a wheel meant to be ridden. Single-wall rims and hubs that come out of the box round and true.
The Problem Solvers Axle Nut is perfect for wheels with solid axles (also called bolt-on axles). This quality nut is made of durable chrome-plated steel and features a built-in integrated rotating washer to hold tight.
Thru-Axle hub adapters allow the use of 100 mm front thru-axle hubs in 100 mm QR forks. -Allows the use of modern thru-axle wheels in forks designed for quick-release compatible hubs -100 mm front hub spacing only -CNC-machined AL-6061
- Straight gauge spokes with a proprietary grade of stainless steel that is as good or better than the materials used by the world’s most renowned spoke makers. - Sized and dimensioned specifically for BMX.
$67.99 - $109.99
A true bmx classic. The Hazard Lite is respected because of its strength, reliability and light weight. Often imitated but never matched in quality or durability. The Hazard Lite is the rim of choice for some of the world’s best riders. - Fully welded joint construction - Directional spoke hole drilling
Page 1 of 41 Next page