$499.00 - $499.99
Whisky poured over every detail, pushed the limits, and broke new ground during the creation of the No.9 Carbon Disc Cyclocross Fork. It eliminates uncomfortable chatter and vibration for an astoundingly plush ride. A delightfully stiff and compliant UD carbon fiber construction, disc brake mounts, and a stiff, secure thru-axle result in an enhanced riding experience and performance that you can count on. - 1.125 - 1.5-inch tapered carbon steerer - Axle to Crown Length: 395mm - Brake Mount (Fork): Post Mount 140mm - Crown Race: 40 - Front Axle: 15 x 100mm - Material: Carbon - Maximum Tire Clearance: 45mm - Offset: 45mm - Rotor Size (Fork): 185mm - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 - Steerer Tube Length: 300mm - Steerer Type: Tapered - Wheel Size: 700c
The award-winning 36 with FIT GRIP2 4-way adjustable damper features patent-pending Variable Valve Control (VVC) high- and low-speed rebound adjuster, improved compression damping, and less friction overall. With all this and the legendary Fox feel, the 36 offers a level of performance and adjustability sought by today's riders. "Factory" says it all. The best-of-the-best technology we have to offer is available in our Factory Series models with our buttery smooth and ultra durable Genuine Kashima Coat. These products are World Cup proven. Buttery smooth Kashima's distinctive gold color is backed by its high performance attributes—properties that provide an exceptionally smooth feel and extreme durability. GRIP2 — Next-Generation Sealed Cartridge FIT Damper GRIP2 is our next-evolution sealed cartridge FIT system, our highest performing gravity-focused damper. The new damper shares its roots with the original GRIP architecture, but has been seriously enhanced with all-new technology: 4-way adjustability, VVC high-speed rebound circuit, high-performance mid-valve, and overall friction-reducing treatments. EVOL — Air Transfer Port System Our EVOL linear spring curve gives forks and shocks plushness off the top, extra mid-stroke support, and more tunable bottom-out progression, allowing riders to tap into the ideal pairing of front and rear-end feel. FLOAT EVOL Air Spring EVOL technology from rear shocks is integrated into all FOX forks. EVOL increases negative air spring volume, specifically positioned and sized for optimum small bump sensitivity.
• Upgrade from crown adjust to remote adjust • Includes PopLoc remote lever (left) and compression damper • Available for Recon Silver, Sektor Silver, XC 32, and Paragon
$255.00 - $292.00
Ever wished you could lock out your front and rear RockShox suspension instantly and simultaneously, to get the extra edge for that final sprint to the finish or the grueling tarmac climb to the top of your favorite trail? Here comes RockShox's XLoc Full Sprint, which allows you to lock your SID or Revelation XX fork and your Monarch XX rear shock (all sold separately) with the simple push of your thumb. XLoc is a completely sealed, dependable lockout control, which works with a single thumb press: push to unlock, push again to lock. It’s that easy. Elite XC racers use their XLoc as often as their shifter, to gain that extra edge when sprinting out of corners or on smooth bits of the course. Now imagine being able to do the same with your fork and shock: that’s XLoc Full Sprint. Includes Motion Control X DNA comp damper, rear shock hydraulic hose, and bleed syringes.
- Compression loader damper unit with bladder for amazing small bump compliance and no stiction off the top - Externally adjustable rebound and high/low speed compression - Shock body cooling fins keep things running cool - Spring and mounting hardware not included, must be purchased separately - Adjustments: high speed compression, low speed compression, rebound, spring preload - 425 grams
Dimension Rigid Mountain Forks are intended for general recreational riding only; they are not intended for aggressive riding, stunt riding or road racing. - Forged dropouts with eyelets - Chromoly tubing - Cantilever mounts only (no disc mount) - Axle to Crown Length: 395mm - Brake Mount (Fork): Canti Studs - Color: Black - Crown Race: 30 - Front Axle: 10mm x 100mm - Maximum Tire Clearance (Fork): 3.8 - Offset: 45mm - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 25.4-24 tpi Quill - Steerer Tube Length (mm): 140 - Steerer Type: Straight - Weight: 877g - Wheel Size: 26-inch
Dimension Road Forks are not intended for aggressive riding, stunt riding or road racing. - Forged dropouts with eyelets, welded unicrown construction - Designed for short-reach caliper brakes - 25 x 14mm tapered oval blades - Axle to Crown Length: 374mm - Brake Mount (Fork): Short Reach Caliper (39mm-49mm) - Crown Race: 26 - Front Axle: 10mm x 100mm - Material: Steel - Offset: 50mm - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 25.4-24 tpi Quill - Steerer Tube Length (mm): 170 - Steerer Type: Straight - Weight: 692g - Wheel Size: 700c
Designed not only for the race down but the also ride up. Holding onto every critical line, Lyrik Ultimate features an updated DebonAir air spring paired with our Charger 2.1 damper for unmatched trail control and precision. Ultra-low friction SKF wiper seals and Maxima Plush damping fluid all work overtime to reduce friction, silence noise, and provide unmatched fork performance sunup to sundown. - Updated highly tunable DebonAir air spring offers a buttery smooth feel off the top and maintains a higher ride height for increased confidence in steep terrain - Designed to reduce hand fatigue and fight unwanted friction, the Charger 2.1 damper increases confidence and control over every trail - Charger 2.1 RC2 damper featuring independent high and low-speed compression adjust - Charger 2.1 RCT3 damper featuring 3-position compression adjust (open/pedal/firm) with low-speed compression adjust - Ultra-low friction SKF wiper seals provide long-lasting fork performance and improve overall suspension feel - Maxima Plush damping fluid reduces friction and silences damper noise - Ultimate foil graphics package
$70.79 - $81.39
• Caliper brake mounts • 45mm rake • Chromoly construction • Threadless fork • 300mm steerer length
• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • High-tensile steel construction • Threaded fork
- Forged dropouts with eyelets, straight-gauge oval tapered blades - Dimension Forks are intended for general recreational riding only; they are not intended for aggressive riding, stunt riding or road racing - 85mm threaded section - Fits up to 30c tires - Axle to Crown Length: 382 mm - Brake Mount (Fork): Long Reach Caliper (55mm - 73mm) - Crown Race: 27 - Front Axle: 9mm x 100mm - Material: Steel - Offset: 50mm - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 25.4-24tpi Quill - Steerer Type: Straight - Weight: 839g, 876g, 907g - Wheel Size: 27"
Whisky's No.9 RD+ is an all-road fork designed for versatility with abundant tire clearance, up to 700x38c or 650x47c. Hidden and removable fender mounts make this fork all season capable. - 12mm Thru Axle - Flat Mount Disc Brake - Tapered Steerer Tube - 700x38c/650x47c clearance
$17.00 - $40.00
Service kits include dust seals, foam rings, oil seals, air and damper o-rings needed for basic service.
With bigger bikes there comes bigger demands. Thankfully, we created the 35 Gold to meet all of them, both in performance and value. Whether you have an E-MTB or MTB, the burly 35 Gold checks the box with our proven DebonAir spring and Motion Control damping. And new this year is an E-MTB-focused option with mounting points for optional full or short fenders. All told, you might wonder how we packed so much quality and performance into such a wallet-friendly package. Features - New E-MTB endorsement options with fender mounts are appropriate for all E-bikes (1.8" taper available) - New graphics are easy to read and make a fresh impact - Motion Control damping featuring low-speed compression adjustment to lockout - Highly tunable DebonAir spring offers a consistent feel throughout the travel - Fits Tires up to 2.8" (without fenders; the use of a full fender will reduce tire clearance) - Fast Black finished 35mm aluminum upper tubes couple stiffness and lightweight with a premium look - Offset: 44mm
- Monark style linkage fork for vintage cruisers - Full chromoly construction - Disc or Drum brake mounts (160mm Max rotor) - Size: 26" - Rake: 57mm - Axle-to-Crown: 417mm - Axle: 3/8" - O.L.D.: 100mm
• Caliper brake mounts • 385mm axle-to-crown • Chromoly construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • Threaded fork
$47.79 - $69.99
• Cantilever brake mounts • High-tensile steel construction • Threaded fork • Steerer diameter: 1-inch • Steerer length: 200mm • For bikes with 26-inch wheels
$349.00 - $369.00
Premium performance at down-to-earth prices. Judy now includes all of the 30mm MTB and E-MTB forks, with axle and steerer options to match any spec. Gold level gives you aluminum upper tubes and Motion Control damping. Features - New graphics package with E-MTB endorsement option (15x110mm) - Motion Control damping featuring low-speed compression adjustment to lockout - Fits Tires up to 2.8" - Fast Black finished 30mm aluminum upper tubes couple stiffness and lightweight with a premium look - Highly tunable Solo Air spring
Replacement disc compatible forks for the Surly Straggler. - Tire Clearance: 50mm (w/o fender) - Weight: 2.4 lb (1.1kg) uncut - Axle-to-crown: 380mm - Offset: 44mm - Steerer: 360mm, 1-1/8" straight
This beauty here was designed alongside Surly's Midnight Special frame. In an effort to shed a few grams (it's for a road bike after all), they opted to utilize a unicrown design rather than a lugged one. In addition to the weight savings, it also looks really nice — don't you think? Like the Midnight Special frame, this fork is equipped with modern road standards like flat mount disc brakes and a 12 x 100mm thru-axle. For increased versatility, it has braze-ons for fenders and racks (including mid-blade!). - 100% CroMoly construction, fully brazed crown - Mid-blade thru-blade eyelets - Rack and fender eyelets at the dropout - 12 x 100mm thru-axle - Clearance for 27.5 x 2.32 or 700c x 42mm tires
Surly's Wednesday fork is made of the same 4130 CroMoly steel as its frame counterpart. It's ready for trail use and features butted and tapered blades with thru-axle dropouts spaced at 150mm. It features many accessory barnacles (or braze-ons if you prefer to speak in “official" terms) like barrel bosses at the dropouts and crown, mid-blade thru-blade eyelets and triple bottle bosses on both fork legs. - Axle-to-crown: 468mm - Offset: 47mm - Steerer: 260mm, 1-1/8-inch straight - Tire Clearance: 26 x 5.25-inch - Weight: 1262g
$24.00 - $29.00
- Blue polyurethane upgrade dust wipers and oil seals - Dual lip offers improved seal with lower stiction - Fox 32mm and 36mm kits include wipers, oil seals, crush washers, and foam rings - Fox 40mm kits include wipers and seals
$70.79 - $98.79
- Replacement urban threadless forks - Accepts up to 40mm tire width - Chromoly construction - 1-1/8" steer tube - Size: 700C - Steerer Type: Threadless - Steerer Length: 300mm - Material: Chromoly - Offset: 45mm - Axle-to-Crown: 405mm - Race Diameter: 30mm - Axle: QR
$31.59 - $36.19
- Brake mounts: Caliper - Construction: Hi-tensile steel - Rake: 50mm - Type: LW - Steerer type: Threaded - Race diameter: 27mm - Axle: 3/8'inch
$36.59 - $40.79
- Hi-tensile steel construction - Available with brake studs or without - 60mm rake - Type: Cruiser Size: 26" - Steerer Type: Threaded Steerer - Steerer Length: 250mm - Axle-to-Crown: 400mm - Axle: 3/8" - Thread Length: 125mm - O.L.D.: 100mm
One of the most successful and hard-working RockShox forks of all time capitalizes on the innovations born from SID. It features a chassis that combines classic XC performance with light trail duties, while a Motion Control damper completes the package, making Reba more capable than ever before. Features - New graphics package for a fresh, premium look - Highly tunable Solo Air spring - TwistLoc and OneLoc remote compatible
• Chromoly construction • V-brake mounts • I.S. disc mount • Fits bikes with 20-inch wheels • Steerer length: 250mm
- Cantilever brake mounts - High-tensile steel construction - Threadless fork - Steerer diameter: 1 1/8-inch - Steerer length: 260mm - For bikes with 26-inch wheels
The ZEB Select is packed with performance in a stout 38mm chassis and features the updated DebonAir air spring with the trusted Charger RC damper. SKF wiper seals and Maxima Plush fluid reduce friction, silence noise, and provide all-around lasting performance anywhere you need it to be. - New, 38mm chassis for increased stiffness and rider confidence - Updated, highly tunable DebonAir spring offers a buttery-smooth feel off the top and maintains a higher ride height for increased confidence in steep terrain - Charger RC damper features low-speed compression adjustment - Dual Position Air adjustment option to change the geometry of the bike for climbs and descents - Ultra-low-friction SKF wiper seals provide long-lasting fork performance and improve overall suspension feel - Maxima Plush damping fluid reduces friction and silences damper noise
Now you can update your 2010+ BoXXer Race, Team, RC, R2C2 and World Cup with the Charger Damper Upgrade Kit. The Charger is RockShox’s insanely refined damper, and its sealed construction with an expandable rubber bladder ensures damping consistency, reduces vibration, and is almost 100 grams lighter than the previous BoXXer damper. Adjustment is easy and intuitive, with a single compression adjuster and a beginning stroke rebound adjuster with a factory set Rapid Recovery tune. The internal shim stacks can be re-tuned for light or firm compression and rebound settings. Includes damper, syringe, and suspension fluid.
Page 1 of 4 Next page