Shimano Tiagra CN-4601 10-Speed Chains - For Ultegra 6703 and 105 5703 triple drivetrains, please see 10-Speed Hyperglide non-directional chains - Hyperglide 10-Speed chain - Not compatible with Shimano 10-Speed Dyna-sys mountain bike drivetrains - Directional inner and outer plates designed for better contact with gear teeth allow smooth shifting even under high load conditions - Chromized rivet pins improve wear resistance - Perforated plates for reduced weight - 116 links
Salt Cool Light chain features lightweight design of type K710, hollow pins, drilled plates, inner & outside plate design and larger side plates. - Links (links): 100 - Color: Silver - Width: 1/2 x 1/8" - Drivetrain Speeds: Single Speed - Chain Connection Type: Pressed Pin
The chain is the heart of the Eagle 1x12 drivetrain, ensuring quiet operation, long life and precise shifting. It features the same link geometry as XX1 Eagle, with solid pins and a more modest finish treatment. - Not for use with front derailleur drivetrains - Links (links): 126 - Drivetrain Speeds: 12 - Chain Connection Type: Single Use Master Link - Half Link Chain: No - Weight: 260 - Compatibility: All levels of Eagle drivetrain systems
SRAM’s 10-speed chain is compatible with all industry-standard 10-speed systems. And, with its great PowerLock connecting link, installation and removal is a snap.
SRAM’s 11-speed chain features heavily chamfered outer plates for improved shifting and quiet running. And, with its great PowerLock connecting link, installation and removal is a snap.
SRAM's PC-870 Chain makes a trusty partner over hill and dale. It's easy to install, too, thanks to the no-tools-needed PowerLink. Quiet, smooth and reliable, the PC-870 will take you where you want to go.
The PC-951 is SRAM's most economical PowerChain and maintains their high standards of quality. It boasts tough chrome-hardened pins for durability and accurate shifting. And, with its great PowerLink, you don’t even need tools to install it.
SRAM's RED 22 11-Speed Hollow Pin Chain features hollow pins for low weight, strength, and accurate shifting in all conditions. The heavily chamfeRED outer plates improve shifting and an inner plate finish provides longer chain life. And, with its great PowerLock connecting link, installation and removal is a snap.
The Flattop technology of the SRAM Rival chain creates a lighter, quieter, stronger chain that's compatible with 12-speed 1x and 2x eTap AXS drivetrains. Ride far, long, and fast. This chain can go the distance. - Flattop technology allows for a narrower chain with quieter operation and increased strength and durability - Use for both 1x and 2x eTap AXS - Includes Flattop PowerLock
It might look normal from the outside, but the engineering inside this incredible chain design is anything but normal, and it makes possible a gear range previously found only in 2-chainring drivetrains. And it’s also the biggest contributor to the Eagle drivetrain’s ultra-smooth, precise, durable and quiet performance. The Eagle chain’s links have a smooth radius, with no sharp edges or chamfers, which yield a significant reduction in noise, friction and wear on chainrings and cassette cogs. This design also allows for a flatter plate, which means more consistent chain riveting and greater overall strength. HARD CHROME technology extends the chain’s optimal performance life.
With SRAM's X1 Chain, it's 1x11 all the time, so the chain can be narrower, stronger, faster — all because it doesn't have to deal with high-stress, front chainring shifting. Since it only has to do rear shifts, gear changes are telepathically fast and feathery light. Its "wide tooth, narrow tooth" pattern perfectly matches SRAM's X-Sync chainrings so dropped chains and cumbersome chainguides are a distant memory. The durability is impressive, too, with SRAM's Hard Chrome tech, solid pins and a proprietary link finish for improved life span.
For the Bluebird chain, Odyssey took the proven and reliable KMC 510-HX chain and added a permanently attached, factory installed half-link to one end. When the chain is trimmed to size you can easily decide whether or not to use the half-link. Original factory assembled pin joints are radically stronger than workshop assembled ones, so this is a huge benefit.
- 1/2" x 11/128" - 116 Links - TI (Titanium Nitride Coating Gold) - 10 speed - Compatible with Shimano, Sram & Campagnolo 10 Speed Systems - Mushroomed Pin Riveted - 273 grams
$50.00 - $80.00
- Super-light chain for use with 10-speed Campagnolo/Shimano/SRAM (Gold color is Ti Nitride coating) - Use: Mountain/Road - Size: 1/2 x 11/128-inch - Width: 5.9mm - Weight: 252g - 116 links
The Z8.1 chain features inner plate chamfering and a z-bridge shape, making it suitable for a variety of riding styles. - Inner plate chamfering to smooth shifting - Z-bridge shape - Links (links): 116 - Width: 7.1 mm - Drivetrain Speeds: 6, 7, 8 - Chain Connection Type: Reusable Master Link
For smooth shifting and a quiet drivetrain, pick up Campagnolo's Chorus 11-speed chain. It's unidirectional for unparalleled function and features lightweight hollow pins as well as an anti-friction treatment for shifting perfection. It also boasts excellent wear and flex resistance.
- Nickel-plated inner/outer links - Track/BMX/Singlespeed chain for 1/8" (wide) sprockets - Includes Star-series 1-speed (9.2mm) spring-clip connector - 399g @ 110 links (formerly called Whitestar-152): 1800lb load rating
WTP Supply Chain, heat-treated links and riveted pins, made by KMC, thicker plates to resist impacts and grind damage. - Includes pre-assembled half link - Stamped WTP logo - 90 links - Color: Silver - Drivetrain Speeds: Single Speed - Chain Connection Type: Pressed Pin
- Designed for normal 7 or 8 speed use - Sold with individual hang card packaging - Width: 3/32-inch
- Designed for normal BMX and Singlespeed riding - Sold with individual hang card packaging - Width: 1/8-inch
$8.59 - $14.79
- An economical replacement chain for 1 speed and 6/7 speed non-index shifting systems. - 1/2 x 1/8 - 300 grams
- Steel 1/2 x 3/32 derailleur chain - For use with index shifting systems - For 5-/6-speed drivetrains - 116 links - 300 grams
$11.19 - $15.79
- Steel 1/2 x 3/32 derailleur chain - For use with index shifting systems - For 7-/8-speed drivetrains - 300 grams - 132-link chain is extra long for bicycles like foot-forward-design cruisers
- Quick release safety link - Chromium carbide finish - 2 per card - Speeds: 10s - Color: Silver - Width: 5.9mm
- Individually boxed - SCN-MSi - For use with index shifting systems - Speeds: 6/7sp Size: 1/2x3/32 - Links: 142L Color: Black
Shimano CN-HG71 6/7/8-Speed Chains - 8-speed MTB chain meets durability requirements for e-bike use - Designed for precise Hyperdrive SIS and Dual SIS Index shifting - Includes chain and chain connection pin, or quick link - Links: 116
- 9-speed compatible - XT/Ultegra - 116 links
Heavy duty BMX chain with Salt embossed logo links. - Steel, chromized treatment, type 510 H - Links (links): 100 - Color: Black - Drivetrain Speeds: Single Speed - Chain Connection Type: Pressed Pin
SRAM's PC-1 Single Speed Nickel Chain is designed for singlespeed bicycles so it won't jump off when you're laying down the power. It comes with a connector link for easy installation and removal.
SRAM’s 10-speed chain is compatible with all industry-standard 10-speed systems. And, with its great PowerLock connecting link, installation is a snap.
Page 1 of 2 Next page