The Odyssey K-Shield Linear cable features a pre-stretched inner Slic Kable covered in a linear casing to prevent binding and an outer K-Shield mesh housing for less weight over a standard steel mesh housing. (2.9 oz)
SRAM's Shift Cable Kit is the right kit to have on hand so you can fix a broken cable and a nice upgrade, too. It comes with 2 1.1mm-diameter SRAM shift cables and enough SRAM 4mm-diameter compression-free housing to fit any size bicycle. The housing has a slippery liner for super-smooth shifting. You also get SRAM aluminum ferrules and cable crimps to prevent fraying.
• Break-Away Quick Disconnect • Time saving system for managing brake cables on Break-Away bikes • Light threaded alloy barrels with rubber noise dampener • Available for both derailleur and brake cables • Brake Quick Disconnect sold individually • Derailleur Quick Disconnect sold in pairs
Jagwire's M6 Adjusting Bolt is a metal adjusting barrel that is the correct replacement adjusting barrel for the cable clips/hangers found on many cable brake systems old and new. It makes it easy to tighten/loosen your brakes without tools. Its 6 x 1.0mm threading fits most clips/hangers and it has a lockring for locking your brake adjustment once it's set. You get a pack of 25.
SRAM's Rim Brake Hydraulic Line Kit is a replacement hose kit for all road hydraulic rim brakes.
$7.99 - $14.99
Ditch the zip ties and clean up the look of your cables with Origin-8's Clamp-on Frame Cable Stop. Available in a variety of diameters for different sized round frame tubes, the cable stop bolts on and provides a channel to run rear brake or derailleur housing to hold it securely in place. It's made of lightweight CNC'd aluminum.
- brake or gear inner wire with PTFE coating for reduced friction
SRAM's SlickWire Road Brake Cable Kit is the perfect kit to have on hand to fix broken cables and a great upgrade, too. You get excellent stainless-steel cables, slippery lined 5mm-diameter housings, aluminum ferrules and frame protectors.
SRAM's Ferrule Kit is just the thing to keep on hand for your brake- and shift-cable replacement and repairs. You get 10 4mm-diameter aluminum shift ferrules, 6 5mm-diameter aluminum brake ferrules, plus 3 aluminum cable crimps to prevent frayed cables.
SRAM's SlickWire Shift Cable Kit is the perfect kit to have on hand to fix broken cables and a great upgrade, too. You get 2 excellent stainless-steel cables, slippery lined 4mm-diameter housings and aluminum ferrules and frame protectors.
SRAM's Inline Barrel Adjusters are placed on your shift cables near the handlebars so that you can turn the adjusters to fine-tune your shifting. They feature durable and light aluminum/composite construction with rubber covers for easy operation.
RockShox's Reverb Cable/Hose Line Guides are a great way to route dropper posts on frames without integrated guides. They secure with a zip tie, and feature a wide mouth that allows for cable articulation as you drop and raise your post.
Origin-8's Alloy Braze-on Inserts convert hydraulic pass-throughs to cable stops so you can run full length housing. Designed for frames with pass through braze ons and sold in a bag of 10.
$43.90 - $99.90
- Brake casing has internal lining and external plastic coating - Derailleur casing is compressionless with internal lining and external plastic coating
$149.90 - $202.93
- All Yokozuna cables have High-grade raw materials, flexibility, strength, tight construction and excellent quality control - Premium Stainless steel for greater durability - Standard cables are High strength die-drawn steel cable with proprietary SN56 plating that exhibits corrosion resistance superior to a zinc galvanized cable - Made in Japan
$5.49 - $13.49
Jagwire's Road Brake Inner Wire is a high-quality brake cable made of stainless steel for excellent braking performance, corrosion resistance and durability. It comes in Campagnolo and SRAM/Shimano models and lengths to fit single and tandem bicycles.
$5.49 - $13.49
Sport level brake cables come in a variety of cable end setups to fit most bikes at a quality level well above normal OEM cables. - Slick cables are die-extruded for smooth operation - Pre-stretched - SRAM/Shimano mountain compatible cable end - Stainless steel construction resists corrosion - Single end cable features weld-cut for easy installation
$2.79 - $6.99
Shifting cables for Road/Mountain bikes.
• Custom colors used on project one bikes • Specially-formulated plastic inner line prevents brittleness • SLR/M housing compatible • Plastic
Jagwire's Universal Cable Tips are crimp-on aluminum caps for finishing the ends of 1.8mm and smaller diameter cables. They prevent the cables from fraying and come in colors to add style to your ride. Choose from two color mixes in bottles of 30.
Jagwire's Cable Guide Stoppers are quality aluminum adapters that let you convert open-style cable housing stops on your bicycle frame so that they will hold 5mm-diameter standard cable housing sections.
Origin-8's Threadless Fork Cable Hanger provides a clean and functional way to route the front brake cable on your ride. It provides a 34mm cable stop drop down and a barrel adjuster so that you can adjust your stopping to perfection. • Fits 1-inch threadless fork steer tubes • Includes barrel adjuster • 34mm cable stop drop down • Anodized finish
- Compatible with Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo systems - Smooth surface reduces friction and improves performance - Black Teflon cables are designed for ultra-low friction and corrosion-free shifts - Stainless steel and zinc galvanized steel cables are corrosion resistant
• Compatible with Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo shifters • 1.1mm stainless steel shifter cable • Length: 2000mm
Designed to work seamlessly with Jagwire's Mountain Pro Hydraulic lines (sold separately), Jagwire's Mountain Pro Quick-Fit Adapters are the perfect way to enhance braking performance and simplify disc brake setup. Each adapter kit contains all the components required to connect both front and rear lines to the levers calipers.
Shimano XTR OT-SP41 Polymer Coated Derailleur Cable Sets
Shimano Stainless Derailleur Cables Cable Head: Shimano/SRAM Cable Type: Stainless Defined Color: Gray Diameter: 1.2 Double Ended: No Length: 3000 mm Quantity Included: 1
Shimano Stainless Road/MTB Brake Cable & Housing Sets - 1 x 2000mm black 5mm housing - 1 x 1000mm and 1 x 2050mm 1.6mm stainless cables - 2 end caps and 2 cable crimps
- Shimano brand casing with internal lining for optimized response - Brake: offered in a stiffer (M-System) for MTB, or a more pliable (SLR) version for road applications (can be used for either discipline depending on user preference) - Derailleur: (SIS-SP41) compressionless design pre-lubricated with silicon grease to decrease cable friction
- Wet or muddy condition cable sealing solution
Page 1 of 8 Next page