Our mission is to provide a terrific bicycling experience to every customer by providing great products, information, education, and the best service possible.
We could never meet our mission without practicing our philosophy:
- Treat every person with kindness and respect.
- Provide products and services at a fair price.
- Provide timely and efficient service to every customer.
- Understand that this bike shop's ability to thrive is purely due to our customers' patronage.
- Partner with companies and organizations that share our dedication to learning, changing, and taking action and that are committing to a plan to address systemic racism.
Bikesport is a family owned bike shop founded in August 1990 with enthusiasm, excitement, suspense, and a strong mindset of success. Allowing the business to fail was never going to be an option.
The business plan was simple: Keep your customers happy. Treat them with respect. Don’t just say “unconditional guarantee”. Say it and MEAN it. Hire good people. Teach them well and treat them well. Be good to your community. Believe in what you sell.
Now in its 32nd year, Bikesport proudly sells brands like Trek, Electra, Cannondale, Gazelle, and FIT BMX; as well as some other niche brands like Evo, Santa Cruz, Sun, Dahon, and Niner. Because of these partnerships, we feel we are able to offer many choices to accommodate every rider's style and needs.
We've changed with the times, not only offering great products and services, as well as a large selection of accessories, clothing, and nutritional products, but realizing that some of your purchases might come from internet sites. That's why we are happy to build and service your bikes purchased elsewhere, and we service all makes and models of bikes.
Our website is one door to our shop, but the real door is more fun and friendly. Stop by to see us and see how we can change your life.
Supporting local businesses is very important to your community - so we hope you'll support Bikesport and all the other family-owned businesses in the places where you live and work.