Park's Threadless Star Nut Setter makes it quick and easy to install the star-fangled nuts used with 1-1/4- and 1-1/2-inch threadless headset systems. With its durable steel driver, this precision tool holds the star nut securely and you strike the tool's end with a hammer to set the star nut to the perfect depth inside the steerer, every time.
Lightweight, low-profile multi-tools optimized for modern component groups. CNC machined aluminum side plates with integrated magnetic quick link holder (SV 16 only). Forged, Center-Pivot stainless steel bits. Durable stainless steel fastening hardware. - Weight: 125g - Dimensions: 48W × 63L × 12H (mm) Tool Bits - Hex 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm - Star Shaped T25, T30 - Flat Head - Chain Breaker: (9/10/11/12 speed) - Tire Lever: Open end 10mm - Spoke Wrenches: Mavic MTB, 3.22, 3.45
- For removal of cassette-type rear wheel gears - Must be used with Chain Whip tool when removing lockring - Compatible with Shimano/SRAM cassettes - Comfortable rubber coated handle improves grip
Machined aluminum construction with removable handle. Integrated magnet holds bits in place. Includes soft shell carrying case with storage cutouts and extra pocket. - Weight: 153g Tool Bits - Hex 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm - Star Shaped T10, T25, T30 - Flat Head - Phillips-Head
• Essential mechanic tools to properly service and maintain all RockShox products • Clamps the shock body for easy maintence
- Spider removal tool is compatible with all e*thirteen cranks that have a removable spider, and can also be used as an installation/removal tool for e*thirteen bottom brackets
- Works in conjunction with Wheels Mfg sealed bearing press (BTI #WZ-9991) to install 10mm ID and larger bearings into hubs with shouldered axles, always pressing simultaneously on both the inner and outer race of the bearing and preventing damage during the installation process - Includes adapters for 12 different bearing sizes ranging from 10mm to 20mm: 6900,6000 (10mm ID); 6901,6001 (12mm ID); 6802,6902,6002 (15mm ID); 6803,6903,6003 (17mm ID); 6804,6904 (20mm ID) - Made in the USA
- Dark nickel plated finish - CNC machined arms - Hex keys: 2/3/4/5/6mm - Flathead and Phillips screwdrivers - T25 Torx
Lezyne's Stainless 20 folding tool contains everything you need and more for road and trailside repairs. Its sturdy stainless-steel body holds 20 tools including: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8mm Allen wrenches, flat head and Phillips screwdrivers, a chain tool, a T25 Torx bit, and three spoke wrenches. For freeing stubborn tires, a stainless-steel tire lever with a 10mm open-wrench is included. There's a bottle opener with an 8mm open-end wrench and a serrated knife blade, too.
$305.32 - $338.74
Park Tool's Right Hand Bottom Bracket Tap is a replacement tap for their BTS-1 Bottom Bracket Tap Set (sold separately). This tap is used on the non-drive or left side of the bike, which uses a clockwise or "right hand threading." Two taps are required for use.
- New design features improved spline geometry and 3/8-inch drive pocket for use with torque wrenches. - Fits 16-notch X 44mm diameter external bearing bottom bracket cups and disc brake rotor lockrings. - Designed to stand up to the harsh conditions of professional use. - Precision laser cut design with ergonomic cushioned grip. Pedro's flat wrenches provide professional quality, precision-fit wrenches required to properly install, remove, and adjust components. Pedro's bottom bracket flat wrenches are made from 4mm thick, precision-laser-cut, heat-treated tool steel for the ultimate in strength and lasting performance. Pedro's designed each flat wrench to fit perfectly protecting the component and ensuring simple and safe usage for the mechanic. Each wrench also features an ergonomic single-ended design with cushioned grip to provide maximum leverage & comfort. The new Pedro's Bottom Bracket Wrench, Shimano 16x44 features a 3/8-inch drive for use with torque wrenches. It fits 16-notch external bearing bottom bracket cups including Shimano BB80, BB5700, XT BB70, BB51, and previous external bearing threaded cups. Also fits many external Threaded types for Campagnolo, Chris King, FSA MegaExo, Hope, SRAM/Truvativ GXP, Race Face X-type, Surly, Wheels, and others. Also fits disc brake rotor lockrings with 16 external notches and Shimano TL-FC24 and TL-FC25 adapters. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
$8.95 - $12.95
Specially designed for crank bolts, freehub removals and pedal installs and removals, Park's Hex Tools are built for speed, leverage and comfort. Their super-precise hex heads and dual-density, ergonomic handle mean the HTs may soon become your new favorite tools.
Choose the perfect tool for the job with Park's P-Handled Hex Wrenches. These top-shelf Allen wrenches come with offset handles made from durable nylon in a comfortable, ergonomic design. They are made of chrome vanadium for exceptional durability. The long shafts feature Bondhus heads for accessing hard-to-reach bolts and the short ends are chamfered for extra grip and high-torque applications.
Park's Spoke Wrench For Shimano Wheel Systems is the right tool for the job. It's made of durable tool steel and features 4.4mm and 3.75mm openings to fit all Shimano Wheel System nipples located at the hub and at the rim. It's vinyl-coated for a great grip, too.
- Shop grade heat-treated steel cone wrench - Funnel jaw engages flats quickly for faster repairs - Comfort grip handle - 14mm
Precision CNC machined aluminum tool for the installation and removal of 12-notch external bearing bottom brackets. Anodized for easy identification and featuring a ratchet/torque wrench compatible 3/8" drive. - 46mm 12-notch OD cup - Race Face® Cinch™, Rotor® BSA30, Zipp® Vuma™, Hawk Racing™ BB3086™, and more
Secure engagement, easy to use, and fast! The CP-1.2 quickly grips cogs from 9 to 24 teeth with no manual adjustments. A great shop tool, the CP-1.2 is 13.7-inches (35cm) long and can be used with one hand to hold any 5-speed to 12-speed road or mountain cassette solidly during lock ring removal. Forged steel construction with a spring loaded return and comfortable dual density grips.
- Shop grade tool adjusts automatically to everything from BMX chain to 11sp Campy - Removes pins, peens pin heads and releases stiff links - Not compatible with some Wippermann chains
Chain problems can ruin a ride, so having the right kit in hand can literally make or break a trip out. The portable, hardened steel tool can break all 8 to 12-speed chains. A detachable pin can be removed, replaced and reversed, offering extra longevity to the most important part of the tool. - CNC'd hardened steel - Replaceable pin - Fits 8-12 speed chains - Ergonomic body - Width: 52mm - Length: 60mm - Weight: 118g - Head: Steel - Body: Aluminium
Park's Pin Spanners are designed for maximum usefulness and versatility at the best value. Tough high-carbon tool steel is used to ensure long life and the handles are vinyl coated for a great grip and color-coded for easy identification. The green-handled SPA-1 is used to turn the adjustable bottom-bracket cup found on most 3-piece cranksets.
Lezyne's compact V10 folding tool has what you need for most road and trailside repairs. Its aluminum body holds ten tools including: 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8mm Allen wrenches, a Phillips screwdriver, a chain tool, plus T25 and T30 Torx bits. And, it only weighs 101 grams.
The Problem Solvers Holy Driver is a durable chromoly tool used for holding and turning spoke nipples when building wheels and fixing them. You can use it manually, spinning it in your fingers to quickly fasten nipples. And, you can use it in a power drill for even faster wheel work. The tool tip fits into the slot in the top of the nipple and holds securely. Plus, the length is adjustable so it's great for use on standard and deep-profile rims.
Low profile multi-tools optimized for modern component groups. CNC machined aluminum side plates with integrated magnetic quick link holder. Forged, Center-Pivot CrV+ anti-corrosion bits. Chrome Vanadium steel fastening hardware. Stainless steel chain breaker. - Weight: 125g - Tool Bits: Hex 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm; Star Shaped T25, T30; Flat Head Chain Breaker: (9/10/11/12 speed); Tire Lever: Open end 10mm; Spoke Wrenches: Mavic Mtb, 3.22, 3.45; Quick Link Holder
Ultra-compact polypropylene case. Kit includes machined aluminum T-handle with combined reamer and insertion tool and five tire plugs. - Weight: 48g
$8.95 - $9.99
Park's Cone Wrenches are made of durable tool steel and are nice and thin to fit on the small-clearance cones found on hubs and other bearing assemblies. Plus, they work as regular wrenches, too. They feature Park's special Y heads that put more material where it's needed for excellent durability and strength. Most applications require at least 2 cone wrenches. If you have questions please contact us and we can recommend the correct sizes for your needs.
Made from high precision, hardened Cro-Moly steel, Park's Bottom Bracket Tool (External Bearing) can be turned with a 3/8" drive wrench, 1" wrench, or Park Tool FRW-1 Freewheel Remover Wrench (each sold separately).
Small, cycling specific tool kit designed for traveling. Kit includes tools for basic maintenance. Convenient, canvas padded carrying case with zipper closure. Labeled pockets keep tools organized and safe during transport. Tools Included: - T Block - Multi Block - Allen Block - Chain Drive - Power Levers
This Wheels Mfg. GXP-LEFT open bore adapter is used to press 22x37 sealed bearings in to SRAM GXP bottom bracket cups and direct fit frames like TREK BB90. The adapter is machined with one step at 22mm OD, which fits in to the center of the sealed bearing. - Installs: 22X37 (GXP) bearing - Inner Step Outer Diameter: 22mm - Outer Diameter: 37mm - Thru Hole Diameter: 0.387" (9.8mm) - Inner hole sized to fit 3/8" ACME threaded rod - Compatible with PRESS-1 or PRESS-4 handles - Machined, red anodized aluminum - Sold individually
The most compact adjustable torque socket available. Works with a 5mm Allen wrench or any mini-tool with a 5mm Allen key to provide correct tightening of frame and component bolts to recommended torque values for safety and performance. - Torque range: 2 – 6Nm - Functions: 7 - Tool Material: Hardened steel - TorqSocket Material: Steel / Aluminum - Rubber strap, Carry case - Size: 6.9 x 1.7cm / 2.7” x 0.7” (TorqSocket) - Weigh (TorqSocket) : 72g / 2.54oz - Weight: (TorqSocket+bits+case): 128g / 4.51oz Tools: - 3 / 4 / 5 Allen bits - T20 / T25 Torx bits
For dust cap removal on Origin8 XLT integrated cranks