Transfer maximum power to the pedals. The Kestral Pro Boa TLD, designed in collaboration with Troy Lee Designs, combines our stiffest sole and clipless compatibility for an efficient all-mountain ride. The Boa Fit system means you can dial in a secure fit, while the wide, Stealth C4 rubber sole provides confident footing in all terrain. Mesh inserts enhance breathability, and the quick-drying synthetic upper maintains all-weather comfort.
- Troy Lee Designs logo on heel
- Mesh inserts enhance breathability, and the quick-drying synthetic upper maintains all-weather comfort
- Boa Fit system lets you dial in a secure fit
- Stealth C4 rubber sole provides confident footing in all terrain
- Enjoy the comfort and performance of OrthoLite sockliner
- Stealth C4 rubber for unbeatable grip and ease of entry on clipless pedals
- Non-slip heel cup
- Compatible with all mountain bike pedals
- Carbon-infused nylon shank for added stiffness
Clipless pedals, shoes, and cleats come in many varieties, some specific to one brand or another. If you have a favorite, you may already know what you're looking for, and what is compatible.
Want some help choosing the right pedals and/or shoes? Interested in trying something new? Contact us to ensure your shoes are compatible with your pedals, and all of it's compatible with you.
|Cleat Compatibility||2 Bolt or SPD|
|Closure and Fit Adjustment||Boa System for micro-adjustment|
|Upper||Synthetic weather-resistant micro-perforated|
|Midsole||EVA with stiff carbon-infused nylon shank|
|Outsole||Stealth C4 rubber|
* Subject to change without notice.