Whisky's No.9 100w rim has a 94.5mm inner width to maximize the footprint of fat tires up to 5.05-inches wide. Its double-wall construction makes it a unique, one-of-a-kind carbon fat rim. It supports the structure of the tire’s sidewall for a stable, traction-laden ride while simultaneously improving your float on snow and sand. If you’re looking for the best in winter traction, the No.9 100w has you covered.
- Braking surface: Machined aluminum - Rim weight: 455g - Finish: Black Anodize/Vinyl Decals - Type: Tubeless-ready clincher - Rim material: EA90 aluminum/welded - Rim depth: 27mm - Internal rim width: 19.5mm - External rim width: 24mm - Spoke holes: 24, 28, 32 - ERD: 580 - Max tension: 1200 N/122 KGF
$115.00 - $135.00
Surly's 50mm wide Rabbit Hole Rim lets you build a wheel that accepts a tire with a large footprint for outstanding control, and traction. This anodized-aluminum hoop has 64 spoke holes and can be built centered or offset. Also, material has been removed everywhere possible (without affecting strength) to keep the rim as light as possible for quick acceleration.
- A high performance alloy rim designed for freeride, race and downhill use - Tubeless ready with anti-burp rim hooks to prevent the loss of pressure and keep tires firmly in place - 32 holes with an inner width of 28mm and outer width of 33mm to optimize tire spread and enhance traction - The corrugated rim center, a brand acclaimed technology, adds exceptional strength, making it more rigid and allowing the rim to be wider without adding material - Shotpeen finish to increase fatigue life and make it more durable
- Unique profile with low sectional profile height and wide width, which adds radial compliance, while keeping high lateral stiffness. - Improved radial compliance for better traction over bumps and chatter, while reducing negative feedback to the rider. Performance and comfort enhanced. - Vibrocore inner well reduces the transmission of harmful vibration frequencies, meaning less vibration for the suspension and rider, also increasing the fatigue life of the rim. - 30mm internal width is extremely versatile, fitting tires from 2.0” to 2.6” perfectly, and even allowing + size tire use without negative squaring off of tire profiles. - Ideal for DH and Freeride.
$94.99 - $99.99
The ARC Offset rims utilize an asymmetrical design to optimize spoke tension balance, wheel durability, and wheel stiffness. Its 6069 Alloy construction provides a superior strength-to-weight ratio, significantly improving toughness. - Offset nipple bed for improved spoke tension balance and wheel strength/stiffness - Strong tire retention bead - Tubeless ready
$93.99 - $96.99
- Road racing/training rim based on the Aerohead rim with a wider footprint that allows for a more aerodynamic rim/tire combination when paired with a 23c tire - Tire profile mimics the characteristics of a tubular - Hollow core aluminum with machined sidewalls for improved braking - O/C version: Off center design allows for dramatically improved spoke tension on a dished wheel, the A23 OC allows for a more aerodynamic rim/tire combination when paired with a 23c tire - US made A23 rims now feature a tubeless ready design. Combine that with the new 21mm wide Velotape kit and you have a fool-proof Road and Cyclocross tubeless tire setup
$14.95 - $79.95
Make your WTB rims air tight and ready for tubeless use with WTB's TCS Rim Tape. This tape covers the spoke holes and can be used as a lightweight rim tape in any rim. Available in 11-meter (covers 5 rims) and 55-meter rolls (covers 27 rims).
$55.99 - $99.99
- AL6061-T6 alloy construction - Post-production anodized in a sanded gloss black finish - Available in 2 profile options - Tubeless ready - Disc brake only - Sleeved joint - ISO-Road certified Specs: - ISO: 622 - Wall: Dbl - Side: Disc - Valve: Pv - Tire Compatibility: Tubeless Compatible High Profile: - Width ID: 19 - Width OD: 22.6 - Profile: 30 - Weight: 400g - ERD: 577 Low Profile: - Width ID: 17 - Width OD: 22.3 - Profile: 22 - Weight: 410 - ERD: 594
$55.99 - $89.99
- AL6061-T6 alloy construction - Post-production anodized in a sanded gloss black finish - Available in 2 profile options - Tubeless ready - Disc brake only - Sleeved joint - ISO-Road certified - ISO: 622 - Wall: Dbl - Side: Disc - Valve: PV - Tire Compatibility: Tubeless Compatible High Profile: - Width ID: 19 - Width OD: 22.6 - Profile: 30 - Weight: 400g - ERD: 577 Low Profile: - Width ID: 19 - Width OD: 22.6 - Profile: 30 - Weight: 410g - ERD: 594
$55.99 - $89.99
- AL6061-T6 alloy construction - Post-production anodized in a sanded gloss black finish - Available in 2 profile options - Tubeless ready - Sleeved joint - ISO-Road certified - ISO: 622 - Width ID: 17 - Width OD: 22 - Wall: Dbl - Side: MSW - Valve: PV - Tire Compatibility: Tubeless Compatible High Profile: - Profile: 35 - Weight: 550g - ERD: 568 Low Profile: - Profile: 24 - Weight: 435g - ERD: 589
$550.99 - $572.99
- Unidirectional Toray T700 carbon fiber construction - Reinforced nipple bed with directional drilling - Titanium reinforced bead hook - Available in 2 profile options - Tubeless ready - Disc brake only - ISO-Road certified - ISO: 622 - Width ID: 17.5 - Width OD: 25 - Wall: Dbl - Side: Disc - Valve: PV - Tire Compatibility: Tubeless Compatible High Profile: - Profile: 50 - Weight: 500g - ERD: 545 Low Profile: - Profile: 38 - Weight: 460g - ERD: 569
$549.99 - $579.99
- Unidirectional Toray T700 carbon fiber construction - 255C high TG epoxy resin and Basalt braking surface withstands extreme temperatures - Reinforced nipple bed with directional drilling - Titanium reinforced bead hook - Available in 2 profile options - Tubeless ready - ISO-Road certified - ISO: 622 - Width ID: 17.5 - Width OD: 25 - Wall: Dbl - Side: MSW - Valve: PV - Tire Compatibility: Tubeless Compatible High Profile: - Profile: 50 - Weight: 500g - ERD: 545 Low Profile: - Profile: 38 - Weight: 460g - ERD: 569
Lighter format / all mountain / trail riding The PHASE30 mirrors Chromag's BA30 profile but in a lighter format that suits all-mountain and trail riding conditions. This is a high-quality alloy rim that is tougher than most with added protection at the bead-walls for impact resistance and reduced sidewall cuts. The nipple/spoke bed is oriented to the spoke direction to reduce weakness caused by bend in the spoke at the nipple hole. The PHASE30 is made with premium alloy, extruded and carefully formed for consistent shape. It is then fusion welded and ground for a strong precise finish. Chromag's fusion welding system leaves a perfect seamless joint that becomes the strongest section of the rim ensuring that your rim won’t split at the seam if you have an impact there. - Premium extruded alloy - Fusion welded seam-ground finish - Internal bracing profile - Impact resistant design - Tubeless Ready - ERD: 566mm - Tire sold separately
Origin-8's DNZ18 is a lightweight 700 x 22c aero aluminum clincher rim. It has machined sidewalls for great braking and the spoke holes are reinforced with eyelets for durability.
If the Ribcage is too rich for your blood, the Rollcage is its more affordable sibling. Using the same proven shape and cross-over-lacing to create a really strong wheel, but industry standard 6061-T6 alloy and no ribs drops the price considerably. While the Rollcage is the lesser expensive, it is still an excellent rim, with the same super tough sidewall and bead profile its the lightest rim we make at 450 grams. You will recognize the rims by their outer shape, but the Rollcage is actually 2mm narrower and easily identified by the groove in the middle of the inner wall. We offer rims in HARD anodized finishes rather than the decorative anodizing used by most companies. TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS - Sizes: 20" Only - Drillings: 36 and 48 - Weight (Hard Anodised): 450g / 15.9oz - Weight (Chrome Plate): 490g / 17.3oz - Width: 34mm ERD: 389mm
The new Flow MK3 is wider, stronger, and lighter. Flow’s legendary history on the World Cup DH circuit, combined with WideRight 29mm internal width, offers the perfect balance of tire stability for outstanding control at any speed. Genuine Bead Socket Technology rolls faster, corners harder, and withstands even bigger hits. Flow MK3 is born and bred for control at speed and perfect for technical trails and enduro racing thanks to increased lateral stiffness and durability. The new alloy is also even lighter, putting the new Flow MK3 in a class by itself for all-mountain performance. - 29mm internal width for tires up to 2.8" - Low-profile shape rolls faster, lasts longer, and helps stop tire pinch flats - Even lighter than the Flow EX - 25% stiffer and stronger for improved handling - More durable rim shape and alloy - Built on the proven success of our Flow EX on the World Cup DH circuit - Most trusted tubeless system for easy setup and low maintenance - WideRight optimized for Trail and All-mountain tires
Designed for today's wider tires, the Sentry MK3's patented low-profile sidewall and lightweight 6069 alloy construction deliver width without the weight. Stan's patented BST rim design allows a tire to expand to its full volume without distorting its shape, and the 32mm internal width of the Sentry MK3 is more stable with 2.50"-3.00" tires. The result is less rolling resistance, more traction, and incredible handling. The Sentry MK3 is a great upgrade for anyone looking for the traction and control needed to take on even the most difficult trails.The Sentry MK3 proves wider can mean faster. - More stable 32mm internal width for tires up to 3.0 - Gradual taper rim shape and 6069 alloy is lighter, stiffer, and stronger - Patented BST design for easiest and most reliable tubeless - Most trusted tubeless system for easy setup and low maintenance - WideRight optimized for 2.50"-3.00" trail tires
Spank's Spoon 32 rims are gravity rims done right! If your rides encompass big hits and fast descents then a pair of Spoon 32 rims might be just what you need to tackle your favored terrain. - Six Series aluminum alloy - Disc specific rim - Tubeless Ready
- Deep section Road racing, Triathlon, Commuting, Touring, Track racing, and Singlespeed rim for strength and aerodynamics - Hollow core aluminum with machined sidewalls for improved braking
- Blending the A23 clincher and Escape tubular rims, the 23mm wide Major Tom provides improved traction for unparalleled ground control - Seam relief channel that allows for consistent and reliable tubular tire installation - Hollow core aluminum with machined sidewalls for precise braking and handling
One of the most celebrated rims in the history of road cycling, Mavic’s Open Pro remains the example to which high-end aluminum road rims are compared. Its design is tried and true, and its Maxtal material delivers a perfectly balanced strong, rigid, and lightweight wheel build. It also features Mavic’s Soudé Usiné Process (SUP), a process by which the rim is arc welded and machined smooth, resulting in a stronger rim joint and better rim balance, as well as smooth, shudder-free braking. Ride a pair of Open Pros and you’ll understand why so many experienced riders swear by them. - Clincher
Wider and even lower in profile, the new Crest MK3 sheds weight for faster acceleration and climbing. WideRight 23mm internal width increases tire volume for improved stability with wider tires. Inspired by carbon technology, the entirely new rim shape adds strength and virtually eliminates the chance of a pinch flat. Refined over the past 15 years, Bead Socket Technology offers the most trusted tubeless seal in the business, making the Crest MK3 the best choice for lightweight, tubeless XC performance. - 23mm internal rim width for more stability with larger tires - Low-profile shape rolls faster, lasts longer, and helps stop tire pinch flats - Laterally stiffer and stronger for improved handling Wider but even lighter than the original Crest - More durable rim shape and alloy Most trusted tubeless system for easy setup and low maintenance - Legendary Crest climbing and speed in a high volume rim - WideRight optimized for XC tires
- An ultra-wide, high performance alloy rim, weight optimized for Enduro, Trail and All Mountain use - Tubeless ready with anti-burp rim hooks to prevent the loss of pressure and keep tires firmly in place - 32 holes with an inner width of 35mm and outer width of 39.5mm provides ultra-wide support for Plus-Size and high volume tires - The corrugated rim center, a brand acclaimed technology, adds exceptional strength, making it more rigid and allowing the rim to be wider without adding material - Shotpeen finish to increase fatigue life and make it more durable - MGR Dynamal Alloy
$59.99 - $69.99
- AL6061-T6 alloy construction - Post-production anodized in a sanded gloss black finish - Tubeless ready - Disc brake only - Pinned joint - ISO-Mountain certified - ISO: 622 - Profile: 18 - Wall: Dbl - Side: Disc - Valve: PV - ERD: 602 - Tire Compatibility: Tubeless Compatible 40mm Width: - Width ID: 35 - Width OD: 40 - Weight: 600g 45mm Width: - Width ID: 40 - Width OD: 45 - Weight: 695g 50mm Width: - Width ID: 45 - Width OD: 50 - Weight: 738g
• Size: 26x4.0 • Single wall construction • Non-machined sidewall • Color: Black • Drilling: 32 • ERD: 536 • Width: 80mm • Depth: 24.5 • Weight: 1,061 grams
Asym rims use an asymmetrical design to create a rim that evenly distributes tension, doesn’t require dishing, and makes for a faster wheel assembly. High end WT69 Alloy and an open cavity design keep Asym weights down while eyelets prolong longevity and prevent binding. Featuring a full TCS (tubeless compatible system) inner rim profile, Asym rims provide a lightweight, higher performance value-driven option that works exceptionally well with wheel building machines.
Proven oversized rim performance with Sunringlé lightweight durability, the same durability that’s synonymous with the Sunringlé name. - 6061 series alloy. - Premium matte black sand blasted finish - Optimized lightening holes for reduce weight - Currently the lightest aluminum rim on the market - 27.5+ and 29+
• Size: 26 x 4.0 • Single wall construction • Non-machined sidewall • Color: Black • Drilling: 32 • ERD: 536 • Width: 60mm • Depth: 24.5
Someone said a few years ago that there was nothing new left to do with BMX rims, yet since then GSport has gone on to do quite a lot of new stuff, and here’s an example of the latest. At first glance the Birdcage looks like a fairly conventional “aero” style rim, but there is more to it than that. The first clue comes from the name; birds have hollow bones to save weight whilst retaining as much strength as possible, and the Birdcage rim has a hollow bead for the same reason. The rim’s hollow bead is still big and chunky to help reduce the chances of pinch puncturing or flat spotting the rim, but by creating a tiny hollow cavity inside it GSport can also keep the weight right down. The next innovation was to adapt their cross-lacing design to the narrow inner wall of the rim. They managed to squeeze a few extra millimeters of spoke offset out of the design to help increase lateral wheel strength, and by carefully tailoring the rim’s cross-section we managed to match all the angles to the nipple so that the walls of the rim section act like the ribs inside the Ribcage rim, which helps to support the spoke nipples as much as possible. Traditionally, the greatest flaw in “aero” rims has been the valve hole. “Aero” rims position a lot of very efficiently utilized mass in the base of the rim to support the spokes and give the rim good strength, then a huge hole is drilled through it for the valve stem and a massive weak-spot is created. With the Birdcage GSport has offset the valve hole so that this section can retain its strength. A handy side-effect of this is that fitting a pump is now more convenient. Aside from these original features, GSport spent a lot of time “sweating the small stuff”. They’ve ensured that the deep center allows for easy tire removal and fitting, and they've made sure that the sidewalls, while slimmed down, are still suitable for brake use. The end result is one of their most high tech rims to date. With a weight of just 408g (14.4oz) it outperforms most rims weighing 20-30% more, and the weight saving from the rotational mass of the wheel feels fantastic. TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS - Sizes: 20" Only - Drillings: 36 hole - Weight: 408g / 14.4oz - Width: 34mm ERD: 383mm
Page 1 of 5 Next page