Whether your joy comes from barreling downhill, or tearing up to the top, SRAM's MTH 746 rear hub will leave a smile on your face. An aluminum hubshell with machined flanges grant the hub a low weight without compromising durability. Plus, tough cartridge bearings roll smooth for the long haul.
Hubs typically seem to fall into two general categories: light and very expensive or heavy and cheap. With this typical bike industry paradigm, we saw an opportunity. You see, for years we've been using high-end geared hubs from the manufacturer of our track offerings on our personal bikes. They are very lightweight (peep the specs) and just plain work. We decided to finally make those hubs available to you and corner the market in our own category: lightweight, affordable, and incredibly practical. We've ridden them on all kinds of bikes from mtb to road and we're in love. They are reliable, dang light and very reasonably priced. We offer the Go-Devil in a minimal amount of configurations and ship them with all the necessary endcaps and a quick release skewer, future proofing them in case you want to use them on various bikes over the years. Quick Release, 12mm, and 15mm endcaps are included. On all models we spec high-quality made in Japan stainless-steel sealed bearings. Oh, and we've got polished options as well. Kind of a big deal because polished hubs have become a rarity in our modern world. - Weight: Disc Brake: 164g - Includes 12mm, 15mm endcaps and quick release skewer - Non-Drive Side Center To Flange Disc Brake: 21mm - Drive Side Center To Flange Disc Brake: 36mm - Non-Drive Flange Diameter Disc Brake: 58mm - Drive Side Flange Diameter Disc Brake: 45mm
Light, but strong enough for all types of riding including XC through DH - Forged, CNC machined aluminum shell, 2 sealed cartridge bearings - International Standard 6-bolt disc rotor mount - Includes endcaps to switch for 9x100mm QR, 15x100 thru-axle and 20x110mm thru-axle
- Replacement drive ring for Spin Doctor Pro rear hub - Requires drive ring removal tool (sold separately)
- Front axle replacement kit, 9mm quick release - Spin Doctor, Spin Doctor Pro and Spin Doctor 6-Drive parts are generally not cross compatible - DJD and DJD-BD parts are generally not cross compatible
- Coverts DJD 10mm axle rear hub to fit 14mm frames
- Internal gear 3-speed hub with HG-splined 8-10sp freehub body for use with any IS 6-bolt disc brake - 6061 aluminum hub shell with 13/32" slotted solid axle (179mm overall axle length) - Gear ratio range of 177% (33% each step) - Cassette and shifters sold separately. Special shifter setup required: internal 3sp is shifted via a standard mountain 3sp front derailleur shifter. Sturmey Archer shifters not compatible with this hub
- Axle/Spacing: 9 x 100mm nutted - Hole: 32-hole - Weight: 252g - CNC machined, high-polished, high-flange aluminum shell - Japanese sealed cartridge bearings - Hollow CrMo nutted axle with titanium color finish
Replacement end caps for Stan's NoTubes ZTR/3.30/3.30 Ti rear hub. They're compatible with a Type 2 hub.
Stan's 3.30HD 20mm Hub Kit makes Stan's 3.30HD front hubs 20mm through-axle compatible. Installation is easy—just pull the old ones off and put the new ones on.
The Shimano Alfine DH-UR705-3D Dynamo hub employs a new internal unit construction that is lighter and also reduces dynamo drag while producing 3 watts. It is designed for 26 to 28-inch Center Lock wheels and uses a 12 x 100mm E-THRU axle design. - New internal unit construction is 28g lighter than DH-T8000-3D - More efficient wheel rotation reduces dynamo drag by up to 44% from DH-T8000 - Proper positioning with 12mm E-THRU - Angular contact bearings - Compact & lightweight - Low rotational resistance - Effortless setting of disc rotor - Durable sealing performance
$84.99 - $167.93
- USB and Cult ceramic renewing kits can be used to upgrade Campagnolo wheels that come stock with stainless steel bearings - Kit includes (2) each of dust seals, hub cones, hub cups, and ceramic or steel ball bearings
Sealed cartridge bearing High flange design w/cut outs 100mm OLD Lightweight, hollow, heat-treated axle Black, silver, or white 32 or 36-hole spoke drilling
- Aluminum hubs - Sealed bearing - Black - 6-bolt disc rotor
$61.19 - $117.99
- Centerlock, 11- speed compatible road hubs - Sealed bearings keep out contamination and dirt while providing a smooth rotation - Skewer included - Spacing / Axle: QR - OLD: 100mm
- Aluminum hub body - Sealed bearings - 100mm OLD - 6-bolt disc rotor mount - Available with 24, 28, 32, or 40-hole drilling
- Heat-treated axle for improved strength - Angled flanges for lateral stability in wheel building - Rear hubs include a 4-pawl cassette body with 9-tooth driver - Use: Rear - Driver: Singlespeed cassette w/9T cog and lockring - Axle: 14mm, 3/8-inch - Material: Alloy - Drilling: 36
- 15 x 100mm thru-axle endcaps for Spin Doctor 6F (front)hub - 20 x 110mm thru-axle endcaps for Spin Doctor 6F (front hub - Conversion kits for Spin Doctor 6-Drive hubs are not compatible with original Spin Doctor and Spin Doctor Pro hubs
Surly's Ultra New Rear Hub is ready for singlespeed mayhem. This gorgeous hunk of aluminum has the capability you need with reliable sealed bearings. It's available with threads for fixed cogs or freewheels, so you can set up the drivetrain of your dreams. Plus, this hub's 135mm width fits most MTB frames and the hollow chromoly axle provides a flex-free ride as well as simple quick-release skewer compatibility.
SRAM's X0 Hub offers lightweight, reliable performance. Ultra-durable, high-precision Speedball bearings spin smoothly in all conditions, and the tapered aluminum axle provides strength with minimal weight. This hub devours techy sections with it's super-smooth 6.9-degree engagement Double Time ratchet system. It accommodates standard 6-bolt rotors and comes with 12mm through-axle end caps and a 9mm quick release, so you can customize it to fit your ride.
The DT Swiss 240s MTB Center Lock Front Hub hits the sweet spot between low weight and reliability. With multiple axle options and 6-bolt rotor adapters for the Center Lock spline, you can build up a high-end wheel for nearly any bike. On the winning end of countless World Cups and local races in every discipline from XC to enduro to downhill, these hubs are the centerpiece for thousands of nearly frictionless rides.
From World Cup DH runs to sessioning your local trails, Shimano's Saint front hub is the answer. Centered around an oversize hub shell and a 20mm thru-axle, the Saint Front Hub is rock solid, with beefy flanges and Shimano's angular contact bearings, which balance destructive impacts from any direction. And, Shimano's Centerlock Rotor Mount makes installing rotors a breeze.
Surly's Ultra New Disc Rear Hub is just the thing for singlespeed fanatics and one-gear mountain riders. This gorgeous hunk of aluminum boasts reliable sealed bearings and a 6-bolt disc attachment on one side and threads for a singlespeed freewheel (or fixed cog) on the other. A hollow axle lets you choose how to secure it to your dropouts. You have choice between the included fixing bolts or a quick release skewer (sold separately). And, that aforementioned chromoly axle is flex-free to take all the abuse you can dish out, and then some!
Build your singlespeed or fixie bike around Surly's Ultra New Roadie Rear Hub. This gorgeous hunk of aluminum has the capability you need and reliable sealed bearings, too! It sports threads for a track cog and lockring on one side and a freewheel on the other so you can decide how you want to roll. Plus, this hub's 130mm width fits most road frames and the hollow chromoly axle provides a flex-free ride as well as simple quick release skewer compatibility.
Shimano's Track Dura-Ace Hi-Flange Hubs build up into stiff, fast spinning wheels that want to sprint right out off the line. Stainless steel bearings and Borozon treated bearing races minimize drag for maximum efficiency and speed. You get your choice of single or double-sided cog threading.
From World Cup DH runs to big hits on your local trails, Shimano's Saint rear hub is the answer. Its overbuilt features, like a 12mm thru-axle, beefy flanges, and impact-resistant angular contact bearings, give you the confidence you need to go big and stick the landing. The freehub uses micro-ratchet construction for fast engagement so you can sprint out of the corners and pick up speed for that next double. It's compatible with 8-,9-, and 10-speed drivetrains and uses Shimano's Centerlock Rotor Mount to keep rotor swaps easy.
Ready for everything from XC racing to enduro charging, the DT Swiss 240s Straightpull Center Lock hub hits the sweet spot between low weight and reliability. The straight pull spoke design makes for a stiff, responsive mountain bike wheel that will roll for thousands of nearly frictionless miles. Plus, DT's legendary Ratchet System ensures precise engagement and exceptional reliability, no matter how hard you stomp on the pedals.
The DT Swiss 240s MTB 6-Bolt Front Hub hits the sweet spot between low weight and reliability. With multiple axle options, you can build up a high-end wheel for nearly any bike. On the winning end of countless World Cups and local races in every discipline from XC to enduro to downhill, these hubs are the centerpiece for thousands of nearly frictionless rides.
Shimano XT FH-M756 Series Rear Hub - Double contact bearing seals - Super polished bearing races for low friction rolling - Light alloy QR lever and nut - 6-Bolt rotor mount - Bearing Type: Loose Ball - Cassette Body Type: Shimano/SRAM 8, 9, 10 Speed - Center to Flange, Left: 33.5 - Center to Flange, Right: 20.5 - Flange Diameter Left: 61 - Flange Diameter Right: 61 - Hub Drilling: 32 - Hub/Brake Compatibility: 6-Bolt Disc - Rear Axle: QR x 135mm - Skewer Included: Yes - Spoke Interface: J-Bend - Weight: 495 grams
The DT Swiss 240s 6-Bolt Rear Hub hits the sweet spot between low weight and reliability. With multiple axle options, you can build up a high-end wheel for nearly any bike. DT's legendary Ratchet System ensures precise engagement and exceptional reliability, no matter how hard you stomp on the pedals. On the winning end of countless World Cups and local races in every discipline from XC to enduro to downhill, these hubs are the centerpiece for thousands of nearly frictionless rides.
Page 1 of 6 Next page