Kids wearing out their Strider? That's a good thing! Upgrade their out-of-doors adventures with these aluminum wheels. These lightweight 12-inch wheels are a great upgrade for trail riding and come with tires and tubes.
$579.99 - $719.99
There has never been a better time to upgrade to the feel and performance of carbon wheels. Aeolus Pro 3 TLR is a full carbon, tubeless-ready rim brake road wheel that balances durability, weight, and aerodynamics for pro-level performance that doesn’t break the bank. We started with a proven 35mm-depth shape and added a confidence-inspiring brake track to make a carbon road wheel available to all. Key features - D3 Dual Directional Design profile cuts drag at tire-leading and rim-leading edge - OCLV Pro carbon offers an optimized blend of weight, strength, and durability - Tubeless Ready (TLR) rims allow for quick transition to tubeless system - Confidence inspiring brake track increases stopping power while dissipating heat - 35mm depth OCLV Carbon rim (27mm outer, 19.5mm inner width) DT Aerolite spokes and Alpina locking nipples - Quick release hubs, Bontrager 24 point engagement, 3 pawl hub - Compatible with Shimano 10/11 speed, SRAM 10/11 freehubs - Includes TLR rim strip, TLR valve, valve core removal tool, Black Prince carbon pads, and traditional rim strip
Whether you're touring, building the ultimate commuter or just want excellent stopping power on the road, Bontrager's Select Disc Road Front Wheel is a sweet choice. Free speed will be yours thanks to the low-profile aero rim and 24 spokes that aren't afraid of rough roads. Plus, the hub is easily serviced and features polished, ground bearing races, a forged shell and a chromoly axle for top-notch durability.
Zipp Speed Weaponry Valve Extender Wrench Set - Two 4 mm and 5 mm combination wrenches - Replacement wrenches required to properly install Zipp integrated valve extenders - Use with Zipp Tangente tubes with aluminum Presta valve and aluminum valve extender
$374.99 - $424.99
Go wider while maintaining the downhill speed you crave. The Line Plus TLR 29-inch wheel's width provides unmatched traction and stability in the corners. The Tubeless Ready rim allows for a stress-free day enjoying the great outdoors. - Rapid Drive hub design instantly transfers effort into forward momentum - Boost models hub width (148r/110fr) and stacked lacing increase stiffness - Tubeless Ready (TLR) rims allow for quick transition to tubeless system - Offset spoke bed reduces wheel dish for stiff and stable performance - Interchangeable axles allow for compatibility with more frames and forks - Lightweight alloy rim (44mm outer, 39mm inner width) and 54 tooth Rapid Drive hubs - 6 bolt 110x15 front hub, 148x12 rear hub - Includes Tubeless Ready (TLR) rim strip, TLR valve, interchangeable axle parts
Full-carbon, 50mm deep tubeless-ready disc brake wheel that perfectly balances durability, weight, and aerodynamics. Proven, tested design for the perfect upgrade There has never been a better time to upgrade to the feel and performance of carbon wheels. Aeolus Pro 5 TLR is a full carbon, tubeless-ready disc brake road wheel that balances durability, weight, and aerodynamics for pro-level performance that doesn’t break the bank. We started with a proven 50mm-depth shape and added the versatility of disc brake hubs to make a carbon road wheel available to all. Product details - D3 Dual Directional Design profile cuts drag at tire-leading and rim-leading edge - OCLV Pro carbon offers an optimized blend of weight, stiffness, and durability - Tubeless Ready (TLR) rims allow for quick transition to tubeless system - Stacked lacing alignment provides a better spoke bracing angle for a stiffer wheel - 50mm depth OCLV Carbon rim (27mm outer, 19.5mm inner width) DT Aerolite spokes and Alpina locking nipples - Center lock disc hubs with 12mm thru-axle front and rear, Bontrager 24 point engagement, 3 pawl hub - Compatible with Shimano 10/11 speed, SRAM 10/11 freehubs, axle swap kit available for quick release and 15mm - Includes TLR rim strip, TLR valve, valve core removal tool, and traditional rim strip
Whisky's No.9 50d rims are designed to a be a lightweight, aero, stable starting point to build exquisite wheels. They offer an aero advantage over the 30d rims, while offering a stiffer, more robust platform. Fit for long days in the saddle, cutting through the wind and hammering finish line sprints, they’re a perfect all-rounder. These disc brake-specific rims offer clean design and aesthetics. Featuring a wide inner width, they pair well with a variety of tires across the full range of drop bar pursuits. As with all rims Whisky makes, these come with tubeless valves and required tape in the box. - Designed to be used with spoke nipple washers - Rider weight limit: 300lbs
Stan's No Tubes' Presta Removable Valve Core is a replacement valve core for Stan's No Tubes Presta valve stems and Presta valve equipped rim strips.
• Strong Custom Strider Rim • Durable No-Flat Tire • Tread pattern and bearings matches the ST-4, and will fit on any ST-Model
$339.99 - $399.99
Affordable Aero Combine state-of-the-art aerodynamics with the benefits of tubeless ready, and you've got the Aeolus Comp 5 TLR road wheel. A classic aluminum rim with a seamlessly attached 50mm carbon fairing combine for a proven aero profile that has been wind tunnel tested to be incredibly fast. Aeolus Comp 5 TLR is a proven high-value option for the aero-conscious rider. Key features - Rim construction combines lightweight aluminum rim with a bonded carbon fiber fairing - Tubeless Ready (TLR) rims allow for quick transition to tubeless system - Aluminum with carbon rim construction (23mm outer, 17.5mm inner width) - Compatible with Shimano 10/11 speed, SRAM 10/11, - Includes Bontrager TLR rim strip, TLR valve stem, internal cam quick release, and traditional rim strip - DT bladed spokes 18fr, 24r, Alpina locking nipples - No rider weight restrictions
$8.00 - $16.00
Whisky Parts Co. Tubeless Rim Tape.
$579.99 - $719.99
An industry-leading wheelset that makes upgrading to carbon wheels an easy decision. Rapid Drive 108 hubs provide instant engagement, while OCLV Carbon rims add confidence with best-in-class strength and durability. Line Pro 30 wheels crush the competition and are ready to conquer any trail. Key features: - OCLV Pro Carbon offers an optimized blend of weight, strength, and durability - Rapid Drive 108 hub instantly transfers effort into forward momentum - Tubeless-ready (TLR) rims allow for quick upgrades to tubeless - Boost 110/148 and Stacked Lacing dramatically increase wheel stiffness - Ultra-durable OCLV Carbon rim with 29mm internal 36mm external width 28 hole fr/r - 28 front/rear DT Swiss Aerolite14/17G spokes with Alpina alloy locking nipples - 6 bolt disc, Shimano 10/11 speed, SRAM XD driver available separately - Includes TLR rim strip installed, TLR valve, valve core removal tool
Whether you're touring, building the ultimate commuter or just want excellent stopping power on the road, Bontrager's Select Disc Road Rear Wheel is a sweet choice. Free speed will be yours thanks to the low-profile aero rim and 24 spokes that aren't afraid of rough roads. Plus, the hub is easily serviced and features polished, ground bearing races, a forged shell and a chromoly axle for top-notch durability. And the 130mm and 135mm Over Locknut Dimension (OLD) hub options makes these wheels usable on both your road or cyclocross frames.
The Problem Solvers Axle Nut is perfect for wheels with solid axles (also called bolt-on axles). This quality nut is made of durable chrome-plated steel and features a built-in integrated rotating washer to hold tight.
$92.00 - $109.00
Whether your joy comes from barreling downhill, or tearing up to the top, SRAM's MTH 746 rear hub will leave a smile on your face. An aluminum hubshell with machined flanges grant the hub a low weight without compromising durability. Plus, tough cartridge bearings roll smooth for the long haul.
The Deadbolt Ultralight Thru-Axles are offered in a 6mm flat button head design, for a flush, clean look. Lightweight, easy to use, and secure. - CNC-machined from 7000 series aluminum - Designed to fit all current Salsa thru-axle frames - For other frames, check with the manufacturer for compatibility and other specifications - 6mm hex wrench required for installation
Stainless spoke nipple flat washers from Whisky. - .3mm Thickness
Light enough for race day, strong enough for daily use, Easton's EA90 SLX are brilliant wheels designed to make you faster. They feature feathery light aluminum rims that are tubeless tire capable for increased traction, cornering, and reduced chance of flats. They're laced to Easton's Echo hubs and hand built with Sapim double-butted spokes for world-class ride quality and durability. These sweet hoops get up to speed in a flash, handle beautifully, and will have you soaring up climbs faster than ever.
Shimano's Track Dura-Ace Hi-Flange Hubs build up into stiff, fast spinning wheels that want to sprint right out off the line. Stainless steel bearings and Borozon treated bearing races minimize drag for maximum efficiency and speed. You get your choice of single or double-sided cog threading.
Stan's 3.30/3.30Ti 9mm Hub Kit makes Stan's 3.30 front hubs compatible with a 9mm thru-axle. Installation is easy—just pull the old ones off and put the new ones on.
- Aluminum hub body - Sealed bearings - 100mm OLD - 6-bolt disc rotor mount - Available with 24, 28, 32, or 40-hole drilling
• Sealed cartridge bearings • High flange design • 120mm rear hub spacing • Fixed/freewheel hub threading • 32, 36, and 48-hole spoke drilling • Bolt-on 3/8-inch axle • Black and silver
- Axle/Spacing: 10/14 x 135mm bolt-on - Micro-drive cassette rear hub for Singlespeed and Dirt Jump - International Standard 6-bolt disc rotor mount - Bushed driver for greater durability over cartridge bearings (bearings have to be smaller for micro drive, thus prone to higher loads) - Forged 6061 aluminum shell, 2 main body sealed cartridge bearings - Includes 11 tooth (1/8") steel cog, ideal for compact drivetrain setup - CrMo M10 bolt-in fittings with 6mm anti-rotation hex fitting (helps when tightening wheel in frame) - 14mm adapters included - 9/10/11/13/16t mini sprockets available separately - 12mm thru-axle conversion for DJD-BD sold separately
- Replacement drive ring for Spin Doctor Pro rear hub - Requires drive ring removal tool (sold separately)
- 15 x 100mm thru-axle endcaps for Spin Doctor 6F (front)hub - 20 x 110mm thru-axle endcaps for Spin Doctor 6F (front hub - Conversion kits for Spin Doctor 6-Drive hubs are not compatible with original Spin Doctor and Spin Doctor Pro hubs
- Thru-axle conversions for Spin Doctor 6-D rear mountain hub (no axle) - Conversion kits for Spin Doctor 6-Drive hubs are not compatible with original Spin Doctor and Spin Doctor Pro hubs
- Proof that white powdercoated spokes don't have to cost a fortune - Straight gauge steel, durable coating resists scratches - Box of 100, includes 14g black brass nipples
- A polished triple box section rim with a 24.4mm width. - Good looking enough for your randonneur bike - Rim brake compatible - Pinned joint, single eyelets, non-machined sidewalls
- Blending the A23 clincher and Escape tubular rims, the 23mm wide Major Tom provides improved traction for unparalleled ground control - Seam relief channel that allows for consistent and reliable tubular tire installation - Hollow core aluminum with machined sidewalls for precise braking and handling
$80.99 - $110.99
- Deep section Urban/Fixie, Track racing rim for strength and aerodynamics - Non-machined sidewalls for added style points
Page 1 of 34 Next page