$99.99 - $109.99
New Sheriff hubs are the ultimate in track racing hubs. They minimize weight with larger cutouts in the flanges, lightened axles, shorter bolts, and slimmer end caps than previous versions. The result is a hubset that weighs a mere 432g, 198g for the front, and 234g for the rear. This makes it one of the lightest track hubsets in the world, a figure even more impressive when you consider that All-City didn't eliminate the usefulness of a fixed / fixed or fixed / free option as most racing hubs do. They feature the finest Japanese manufactured 6902 bearings which roll incredibly fast and smooth while retaining excellent seals for all weather, all-day everyday durability. Front hub specs: - Weight: 198g - Torque Spec: 33nm (25ft lbs.) - Non-Drive Side Center to Flange: 34mm - Drive Side Center to Flange: 34mm - Non-Drive Side Flange Diameter: 62mm - Drive Side Flange Diameter: 62mm Rear hub specs: - Weight: 234g - Torque Spec: 33nm (25ft.lbs.) - Non-Drive Side Center to Flange: 29mm - Drive Side Center to Flange: 29mm - Non-Drive Side Flange Diameter: 62mm - Drive Side Flange Diameter: 62mm
Full-carbon, 50mm deep tubeless-ready disc brake wheel that perfectly balances durability, weight, and aerodynamics. Proven, tested design for the perfect upgrade There has never been a better time to upgrade to the feel and performance of carbon wheels. Aeolus Pro 5 TLR is a full carbon, tubeless-ready disc brake road wheel that balances durability, weight, and aerodynamics for pro-level performance that doesn’t break the bank. We started with a proven 50mm-depth shape and added the versatility of disc brake hubs to make a carbon road wheel available to all. Product details - D3 Dual Directional Design profile cuts drag at tire-leading and rim-leading edge - OCLV Pro carbon offers an optimized blend of weight, stiffness, and durability - Tubeless Ready (TLR) rims allow for quick transition to tubeless system - Stacked lacing alignment provides a better spoke bracing angle for a stiffer wheel - 50mm depth OCLV Carbon rim (27mm outer, 19.5mm inner width) DT Aerolite spokes and Alpina locking nipples - Center lock disc hubs with 12mm thru-axle front and rear, Bontrager 24 point engagement, 3 pawl hub - Compatible with Shimano 10/11 speed, SRAM 10/11 freehubs, axle swap kit available for quick release and 15mm - Includes TLR rim strip, TLR valve, valve core removal tool, and traditional rim strip
Whether you're touring, building the ultimate commuter or just want excellent stopping power on the road, Bontrager's Select Disc Road Front Wheel is a sweet choice. Free speed will be yours thanks to the low-profile aero rim and 24 spokes that aren't afraid of rough roads. Plus, the hub is easily serviced and features polished, ground bearing races, a forged shell and a chromoly axle for top-notch durability.
Zipp makes the impossible possible with their 303 Firecrest Carbon Disc Brake wheels—they're equally at home on the flats as they are in the mountains. The 45mm-deep rims slice through the wind more efficiently than even many deep-section wheels thanks to their 28.5mm-wide dimpled rims. And, by creating a seamless junction between rim and tire, the increased width further reduces drag. The 303s climb with the best and re-accelerate out of corners like rockets since they barely register on the scale, which makes them a must-have on undulating terrain. The extra wide rim also allows running wider tires at lower pressures with less fear of pinch flatting, which boosts ride quality and comfort and reduces rolling resistance. Plus, Zipp's 77D/177D disc hubs gives you incredible stopping power in wet and dry conditions alike, and they're thru-axle compatible (sold separately) for jaw-dropping steering precision and power transfer. You also get Sapim's oustanding CX-Ray spokes.
Bontrager's Aura 5 wheels combine the low weight and aerodynamics of carbon with the controlled, confident braking power of aluminum to give you an advantage wherever you ride. The 50mm-deep carbon rims with aluminum brake tracks are stiff and tough enough to train on all year long, and light enough for racing and putting your riding buddies deep in the pain cave. What's more, the balanced spoke pattern and locking nipples boost durability, so the Auras stay true for season after season of hard riding.
Stan's No Tubes' Presta Removable Valve Core is a replacement valve core for Stan's No Tubes Presta valve stems and Presta valve equipped rim strips.
Kids wearing out their Strider? That's a good thing! Upgrade their out-of-doors adventures with these aluminum wheels. These lightweight 12-inch wheels are a great upgrade for trail riding and come with tires and tubes.
Whether you're touring, building the ultimate commuter or just want excellent stopping power on the road, Bontrager's Select Disc Road Rear Wheel is a sweet choice. Free speed will be yours thanks to the low-profile aero rim and 24 spokes that aren't afraid of rough roads. Plus, the hub is easily serviced and features polished, ground bearing races, a forged shell and a chromoly axle for top-notch durability. And the 130mm and 135mm Over Locknut Dimension (OLD) hub options makes these wheels usable on both your road or cyclocross frames.
$92.00 - $109.00
Whether your joy comes from barreling downhill, or tearing up to the top, SRAM's MTH 746 rear hub will leave a smile on your face. An aluminum hubshell with machined flanges grant the hub a low weight without compromising durability. Plus, tough cartridge bearings roll smooth for the long haul.
The Deadbolt Ultralight Thru-Axles are offered in a 6mm flat button head design, for a flush, clean look. Lightweight, easy to use, and secure. - CNC-machined from 7000 series aluminum - Designed to fit all current Salsa thru-axle frames - For other frames, check with the manufacturer for compatibility and other specifications - 6mm hex wrench required for installation
• Size: 26 x 4.0 • Single wall construction • Non-machined sidewall • Color: Black • Drilling: 32 • ERD: 536 • Width: 60mm • Depth: 24.5
• Size: 26x4.0 • Single wall construction • Non-machined sidewall • Color: Black • Drilling: 32 • ERD: 536 • Width: 80mm • Depth: 24.5 • Weight: 1,061 grams
- Coverts DJD 10mm axle rear hub to fit 14mm frames
- Front axle replacement kit, 9mm quick release - Spin Doctor, Spin Doctor Pro and Spin Doctor 6-Drive parts are generally not cross compatible - DJD and DJD-BD parts are generally not cross compatible
• Grade 3 balls and magnetite rust proof finish • Abec 5 precision and silicone w seals • 3 times cryogenic race treatment • Bearings sold individually, not as pair
- 15 x 100mm thru-axle endcaps for Spin Doctor 6F (front)hub - 20 x 110mm thru-axle endcaps for Spin Doctor 6F (front hub - Conversion kits for Spin Doctor 6-Drive hubs are not compatible with original Spin Doctor and Spin Doctor Pro hubs
- Double butted 2.0/1.5/2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads. Black surface treatment resists scratches - 143g @ 32/265mm - Box of 72 - Nipples sold separately
$29.95 - $35.95
- Straight gauge steel - Box of 100, includes 14g black brass nipples
- Proof that white powdercoated spokes don't have to cost a fortune - Straight gauge steel, durable coating resists scratches - Box of 100, includes 14g black brass nipples
- Cold forged 2.0mm 304 stainless steel with rolled threads - Nipples sold separately - 213g (32 spokes @ 262mm) - Bag of 50
- Cold forged 304 stainless steel with rolled threads - Lightweight 2.0mm/1.7mm/2.0mm double-butted form - Nipples sold separately - 172g (32 spokes @ 262mm) - Bag of 50
- Blending the A23 clincher and Escape tubular rims, the 23mm wide Major Tom provides improved traction for unparalleled ground control - Seam relief channel that allows for consistent and reliable tubular tire installation - Hollow core aluminum with machined sidewalls for precise braking and handling
Asym rims use an asymmetrical design to create a rim that evenly distributes tension, doesn’t require dishing, and makes for a faster wheel assembly. High end WT69 Alloy and an open cavity design keep Asym weights down while eyelets prolong longevity and prevent binding. Featuring a full TCS (tubeless compatible system) inner rim profile, Asym rims provide a lightweight, higher performance value-driven option that works exceptionally well with wheel building machines.
A traditional clutch-based coaster hub design that eliminates all of the problematic elements on ordinary hubs and only keeps the parts that work. A new, super-strong axle, bearing configuration, and drag mechanism design stops the need for constant repairs. Equipped with external slack adjustment (can be adjusted without removing the rear wheel), and a plastic hub guard. FEATURES - Super-durable bearing arrangement throughout - Maximum strength axle design Unique external slack adjustment feature - Super-durable drag mechanism design GUARD OPTIONS - Plastic hub guard included (but optional to use) MEASUREMENTS - Drive Side Effective Flange Diameter: 56mm - Non-Drive Side Effective Flange Diameter: 49mm - Drive Side Flange to Center Distance: 27.5mm - Non-Drive Side Flange to Center Distance: 27.5mm
Shimano's Dura-Ace C60 Carbon Tubular disc-brake wheel provides improved rigidity thanks to a wide flange hub and offset rim so you can reach that next level of aerodynamic performance. - For the performance driven triathlete and road racer - Wide section rim - Ultra-light full carbon rim - Tubular - Center-lock Disc - E-thru axles
Thru-Axle hub adapters allow the use of 100 mm front thru-axle hubs in 100 mm QR forks. -Allows the use of modern thru-axle wheels in forks designed for quick-release compatible hubs -100 mm front hub spacing only -CNC-machined AL-6061
Shimano's Dura-Ace C60 carbon clincher wheel provides improved rigidity thanks to a wide flange hub and offset rim so you can reach that next level of aerodynamic performance. - For the performance driven triathlete and road racer - Wide section rim - Ultra-light full carbon rim
- Replacement axle sets for MT-1100 hubs - Axle: QR
$36.99 - $39.99
- Replacement Cassette body for Origin8 hubs
- Elite Series skewers for road, cyclocross, gravel, and MTB applications - AL6061 alloy lever with CrMo axle - Available for 100mm, 130mm, and 135mm OLD spacing - Spacing / Axle: QR - Wt: 53g
Page 1 of 40 Next page