A compact and powerful USB rechargeable rear bike light that's daytime visible from up to 2km away. The ultimate daytime running light Make every ride safer with the all-new Flare RT. It's 36% smaller, 30% more powerful, and runs 20% longer. An updated USB port seals out water on even the wettest rides, and the distinctive flash, focus, and range enable it to be seen from 2kms away during daytime hours. Product details - Specifically designed focus, flash, and range for ultimate daytime visibility - Interruptive flash pattern produces up to 90 Lumens for ultimate daytime visibility - Integrated light sensor auto-adjusts brightness to your environment - Connect with Garmin and Bontrager ANT+ devices for always on, battery status, and control - Flash modes: 90LM-6hrs, 45LM-12hrs, 5LM-15hrs Steady modes: 25LM-4.5hrs, 5LM-13.5hrs - Confidently ride through wet conditions with an updated USB port and IPX7 waterproof rating - Battery save mode provides 30 minutes of additional runtime when battery life reaches 5% - Includes Flare RT, rear Quick Connect bracket, and mini USB charging cable
Take charge of the night! The HeadLux 100 USB features convenient cable-free charging with a direct USB port plug. Two super-bright 0.5W white LEDs provide up to 100 lumens with three light modes so you can see even on the darkest nights. Bi-directional tool-free mounting and removal are accomplished by a single silicone strap making it simple to use and a great value. - Max Lumens: 100 Lumens - Lamp: 2 super bright 0.5 W white LEDs - Light Housing: Engineering grade polymer - Battery: 3.7V 500mAh Lithium Ion (integrated) - Control/Burn Time (approx): 3 Modes / 1.5 hr (High) / 3.3 hr (Middle) / 40 hr (Blinking) - Charging: USB port / 2 hr (approx) - Mount: Fits integrated bar/stem combo, and aero / round handlebars - Waterproof IPX 6 - Low battery indicator - Size: 6.9 x 4.3 x 2.2 cm / 2.7" x 1.7" x 0.9" - Weight: 32g / 1.13oz
Charged to be seen! The TailLux 25 USB design features convenient cable-free charging with a direct USB port plug. Two super-bright LEDs provide 25 lumens and three light modes, so you can be seen up to 2km away—even on the darkest nights. Bi-directional tool-free mounting and removal are accomplished by a single silicone strap, making it simple to use on seatposts, seatstays, or Topeak bags. - Max Luminous Intensity: 25 Lumens - Lamp: 2 super bright red LED's - Light Housing: Engineering grade polymer - Battery: 3.7 V 320mAh Lithium Ion (integrated) - Control/Burn Time: 3 modes / 3 hr (High) / 30 hr (Low) / 40 hr (Blinking) - Charging: USB port / 2 hr - Mounting: Fits aero or round seatposts (25.4 – 34.9mm), seatstay, and Topeak bags - Waterproof IPX 6 - Size: 6.3 x 2.7 x 2.5cm / 2.5" x 1.1" x 1" - Weight: 30g / 1.06oz (w/ mounting clip)
Put it on your seatpost, put it on your seatstay, put it anywhere—Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere. This powerful little light boasts two LEDs and runs for a whopping 100 hours! It has steady and two flashing modes, and is housed in a water-resistant body.
Sunlite's 330 Taillight helps you be seen. It sports a 100 hour run time with a 1/2 watt 3 LED system. The housing is water resistant and it has steady and flashing modes.
Others out on the roads and paths will see you when Sunlite's TL-L340 Taillight is on your bike. It sports 3 bright LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and a long run time.
Put it on your seatpost, put it on your seatstays, put it anywhere, Sunlite's Griplite goes almost everywhere. This powerful little light has 4 LEDs and runs for 60 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
- 6 lumen LED safety light - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - 2.5 ~ 10 hour run time per charge - Charging and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit rubber strap - Water resistant
- Simplistic safety light designed to be seen - Easy to install silicone strap attachment is compatible with 22.2-31.8mm bars - 3 modes including 1 steady and 2 flashing modes - Powered by 2 CR2032 batteries - Lumens: 6
- Single super bright LED safety light - USB rechargeable - cable included - Low battery indicator - Short 2.5-3 hour charge time with indicator light - Quick and easy to use silicone band attachment - 2 modes - Steady and flash - Lumens: 8
- USB-rechargeable rear light with 42 COB LED chips - 7 different modes featuring two steady modes and 5 flashing settings - Innovative quick-release bracket can be attached to seat posts or helmets - Low-battery warning and integrated battery protection - Weighs only 26 grams
- Flat COB chip rear LED light with 38 individual COB chips - USB rechargeable 300 mAh li-ion polymer battery - 7 modes including a high and low setting and 5 flashing settings - Daytime flash modes enhances safety in any conditions or time of day - Low battery warning and battery capacity indicator (double click button to check) - Mode memory and tool free installation - Mount: seatpost - Lumens: 20
- COB style LED rear safety light in the shape of a heart - Perfect for cruisers, kids bikes or anyone that is feeling the love and desires a little extra flair on their ride - USB rechargeable with integrated low battery indicator Modes: 5 Mount: Rubber Strap Rechargable: USB Lumens: 15 Lumen Range: 1-100
- USB rechargeable 3 lumen safety light - 4 modes including 1 solid and 3 flashing settings - Multi-fit rubber strap attachment - Charging cable included
- 8 lumen, single LED safety light - 2 modes - solid and flashing - Up to 110 hour run time with 2 CR2032 batteries (included) - Multi-fit rubber strap attachment
- 20-lumen COB chip LED tail light - Powered by 2 AAA batteries (included) - Can be installed horizontally or vertically - IPX3 water-resistant rating
- 8 lumen safety tail light - Built in Li-Ion USB rechargable battery - 3 modes - 2 steady and 1 flashing setting - Multi fit rubber strap attachment - Low battery indicator
- High brightness 16 chip COB style LED light - 4 modes including 2 solid setting and 2 flash modes - USB rechargeable - cable included - Lumens: 30 - Mount: rubber strap
- USB rechargeable super bright COB style LED light - 8 modes - 4 brightness levels each of both steady and flash - Charging and low battery indicator - Single button interface - quick press to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change from steady to flashing - 3 hour charge time - Lumens: 100 - Mount: Rubber strap
- 24 lumen LED - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - 1.5 ~ 6 hour run time per charge - Low battery, charging, and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit rubber strap - Water resistant
• 2 x 0.5 watt super bright red LEDs • Built-in Li-Ion rechargeable battery • 2 mode (steady / flashing) • 2 to 4.5 hour run time • Includes USB charging cable • Multi-fit QR seat post mount • Water resistant
• 2 bright Red LEDs • Includes 2 (CR 2032) lithium batteries • 100 hour run time • 3 mode (2 flashing modes & steady mode) • Water resistant silicone body
• 2 x 0.5 watt super bright red LEDs • 3 modes (1 steady 2 flashing) • Multifit bracket (25-32mm)
• 180 hour run time • Includes one 2032 button cell battery • 4-Super bright LED`s • Multi-fit QR seat post mount • 2 mode (steady / flashing) • ROHS Certified • Water resistant
• 5 LED rack mount rear light • 4 modes (1 steady 3 flashing) • Bolt-on mount for rear racks
- 5 super bright LEDs - Built-in Li-Ion rechargeable batteries with USB cable - 2.5 ~ 5 hours run time per charge - 3 modes (2 Steady, 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit silicone strap - Water-resistant silicone body - Rechargable: USB
• Road bar specific bright red LED • Push-in resin body replaces bar end plug • Sold as pair. Uses single AAA batteries
• A sophisticated rear light right at home on a vintage or town bike • Bright LEDs with genuine polished alloy body • Mounts to seatstay or rack braze-ons • Flashing or steady modes • Includes batteries
Minimal and mighty! The USB rechargeable Asteroid tail light from Portland Design Works mounts in seconds and shines super brightly with high quality optics so you can be seen. The double-click lens prevents accidental ons and offs. Ride up to 35 hours before needing a charge. Pairs nicely with the Asteroid Headlight - also available as a light set. - 3 Modes (burn time): Flash (35 hrs), Pulse (6.5 hrs), Steady (4.5 hrs) - Weatherproof exterior for all season riding - Micro USB recharging cord included - Weight: 76 g (2.7 oz)
Portland Design Works' Danger Zone Taillight will enhance your visibility like the beacon on a jetfighter with two 1/2-watt LEDs. It boasts three modes and includes seatpost, seatstay,. and backpack mounts, too. - ?Two 0.5 watt red LEDs by Nichia Brand - Three modes: zZz, a-HA!, and Rock Steady - Up to 50 hours run time on 2xAAA batteries (included) - Includes Stayputnik seatpost mount - Weatherproof exterior for all season riding - Weight: 57g (2oz)
Page 1 of 4 Next page