The do-everything aluminum race wheel is wider, lighter, and stiffer than ever, now available in a tubeless disc brake version.
Tom Ritchey believes in high-quality aluminum road wheels. They offer incredible performance and durability that's hard to beat at any price. The critically acclaimed Zeta is completely redesigned to be wider, lighter, and laterally stiffer, yet still tough enough to endure gravel road rides and cyclocross races that would chew lesser wheels to pieces. New dedicated disc brake version features new two-piece forged hubs and disc-only OCR rim extrusion.
The Zeta Disc wheels feature new forged two-piece WCS disc hubs, and the disc-specific, tubeless Zeta OCR rims are light, stiff, and wide. Forged, machined, and staggered hub flange increases spoke bracing angle and builds a stronger, lighter wheel.
- Rims: alloy Tubeless—OCR offset—Proprietary Ritchey extrusion
- Rim depth: 24.4mm
- Outer rim width: 25.5 mm
- Inner rim width: 21.0mm
- Hubs: forged disc hubs and sealed bearings
- Freehub material: alloy
- Disc brake compatibility: Center Lock
- Axle style: thru-axle 100x12mm front / 142x12mm rear
- Axle compatibility: thru-axle (12-15mm)—standard quick release (conversion kits available separately)
- Spokes: DT Competition 2.0/1.8 DB
- Front: 24 spokes / 2x lacing
- Rear: 24 spokes / 2x lacing
- Nipples: 2.0 brass 12mm
- Weight: 1650g/set (775g—front / 825g—rear)
- Do not use sealants containing ammonia
|Brake Compatibility||Center Lock disc|
Front: 100 x 12mm
Rear: 142 x 12mm
|Hub||Forged disc hubs and sealed bearings|
|Spokes||DT Competition 2.0/1.8mm DB|
|Nipples||2.0 Brass 12mm|
|Inner Rim Width||21.0mm|
|Outer Rim Width||25.5mm|
* Subject to change without notice.
|SRAM XDR / Black / 100 x 12mm / 142 x 12mm / 700c||796941514118||51055817002|