This hydration backpack offers a slim, ultra-light fit as well as premium multi-impact back protection. Its total storage volume is three liters, comprising of a two-liter bladder and one-liter luggage capacity. With a brand new shoulder strap adjustment, a lightweight chest harness, and a more secure adjustment system, the bag hitting your helmet when you are going downhill is a thing of the past.
Serving not only as a hydration system, but also as back protection with a removable back protector, the back area further offers ventilation due to its AirLine mesh construction. A key new feature of the hydration range is that the hydration tube can now not only be routed over the shoulder but also under your left or right arm.
Your full-face helmet and neck brace will fit on the external carrier system, and the heat reflective inner back panel will keep your liquid cool or hot. The backpack is further lined with reflective piping and includes a safety whistle.
- 2.0L Hydration and 1.0L Cargo
- Unique lightweight chest harness for a rock-solid fit
- CE tested and certified as impact protection: Back EN1621-2 Level 1
- Light, durable outer shell
- Carrier system for full-face/MTB helmet and neck brace
- Dual hydration tube for two-way routing—over the shoulder or under either arm
- Optimal AirLine back ventilation
- Heat reflective inner back panel to keep liquid cool or hot
- Stretch mesh bladder pocket
- Removable tool storage card
- The hydration hook can be positioned on left or right harness
- Reflective safety piping and safety whistle
- Optimized Fit with or without a Leatt neck brace