Parts & Accessories
These wheel skewers are designed to blend seamlessly into the bike for faster aerodynamics. No matter what happens, these original replacements will get them working like new. - Proprietary Speed Concept design integrates into the bike for faster aerodynamics - When seconds matter, details matter. Demand the fastest skewers for your bike
Zipp Speed Weaponry Valve Extender Wrench Set - Two 4 mm and 5 mm combination wrenches - Replacement wrenches required to properly install Zipp integrated valve extenders - Use with Zipp Tangente tubes with aluminum Presta valve and aluminum valve extender
Stan's No Tubes' Presta Removable Valve Core is a replacement valve core for Stan's No Tubes Presta valve stems and Presta valve equipped rim strips.
$8.00 - $16.00
Whisky Parts Co. Tubeless Rim Tape.
$4.99 - $5.99
Key features: - Replacement, high-quality rim strips that help prevent flat tires - Compatible with nearly all common wheels - To best know which model works best for you, measure the internal dimension of your rim - For rims with internal dimensions up to 15mm (ETRO 622x15mm), use the narrow rim strip - For rims with internal dimensions 17-19mm (ETRO 622x17-19mm), use the wide rim strip - Not Tubeless Ready
The Deadbolt Ultralight Thru-Axles are offered in a 6mm flat button head design, for a flush, clean look. Lightweight, easy to use, and secure. - CNC-machined from 7000 series aluminum - Designed to fit all current Salsa thru-axle frames - For other frames, check with the manufacturer for compatibility and other specifications - 6mm hex wrench required for installation
The Problem Solvers Axle Nut is perfect for wheels with solid axles (also called bolt-on axles). This quality nut is made of durable chrome-plated steel and features a built-in integrated rotating washer to hold tight.
Stainless spoke nipple flat washers from Whisky. - .3mm Thickness
- Front axle conversion, 15mm thru-axle, Wide Boy - Conversions for fitting a Wide Boy hub onto either a 15mm or 20mm thru-axle fork
- To be used exclusively with Bontrager 29""/700c Tubeless Ready (TLR) wheels - TLR Rim Strips are the light and easy solution to Bontrager Tubeless conversion - Width : 21mm
- Variable widths - Left: 35mm - Center: 52mm - Right: 39mm - Length: 126mm - Overall: 147mm
$9.99 - $27.99
- Aluminum alloy shells resist corrosion and provide lightweight longevity - Sealed cartridge bearings offer smooth operation while resisting contaminants - 20mm Thru Axle with 15mm option, 6 bolt disc compatible
- Replacement end caps for MT-4100 hubs
Rubber rim strips for 24-inch diameter fatbike rims. - Sold individually
Stan's Freeride Rim Strip converts standard tubed wheels to tubeless so you can reap the benefits. Going tubeless allows you to run low tire pressure for better traction while drastically reducing the chances of a flat. Stan's rim strips create a tight seal with the tire bead, reducing the instances of "burping". Plus, you won't miss dealing with flat tires and you'll save money on tubes!
Going tubeless allows you to run low tire pressure for better traction while drastically reducing the chances of a flat. Stan's Downhill Tubeless Kit converts standard tubed wheels to tubeless so you can reap the benefits. Everything you need to go tubeless is included. Plus, you won't miss dealing with flat tires and you'll save money on tubes!
Vision's Presta Valve Extender simply screws onto your tire's built-in valve to make it long enough to protrude through your deep-section aero wheels (choose the right length to fit your rim depth). This ensures that you can keep your tires properly inflated. This lightweight and durable aluminum extender comes with a small tool (not shown) for an air-tight installation.
- Front axle conversion for Spin Doctor hub - Various replacement axles and conversion kits for Spin Doctor and Spin Doctor Pro hubs - Some conversions utilize pre-existing axle components for retrofit - Conversion kits for original Spin Doctor and Spin Doctor Pro hubs are not compatible with Spin Doctor 6-Drive hubs - 14mm nutted "stub" bolt-on system requires Halo Front Axle Replacement Kit (sold separately)
- Front axle replacement kit, 9mm quick release - Spin Doctor, Spin Doctor Pro and Spin Doctor 6-Drive parts are generally not cross compatible - DJD and DJD-BD parts are generally not cross compatible
- Thru-axle adapters, QR to 20mm, 2nd generation Spin Doctor - Various replacement axles and conversion kits for Spin Doctor and Spin Doctor Pro hubs, see item notes for specific fitment - Some conversions utilize pre-existing axle components for retrofit - Conversion kits for original Spin Doctor and Spin Doctor Pro hubs are not compatible with Spin Doctor 6-Drive hubs
- Coverts DJD 10mm axle rear hub to fit 14mm frames
- Various HyperGlide freehub body assemblies for Halo freehubs - Shimano/SRAM 8-10-speed - Spin Doctor, Spin Doctor Pro and Spin Doctor 6-Drive parts are generally not cross compatible - DJD and DJD-BD parts are generally not cross compatible
- Replacement drive ring for Spin Doctor Pro rear hub - Requires drive ring removal tool (sold separately)
- 15 x 100mm thru-axle endcaps for Spin Doctor 6F (front)hub - 20 x 110mm thru-axle endcaps for Spin Doctor 6F (front hub - Conversion kits for Spin Doctor 6-Drive hubs are not compatible with original Spin Doctor and Spin Doctor Pro hubs
- Thru-axle conversions for Spin Doctor 6-D rear mountain hub (no axle) - Conversion kits for Spin Doctor 6-Drive hubs are not compatible with original Spin Doctor and Spin Doctor Pro hubs
- Longer skewers fit modern frames/forks with thicker dropouts - Aluminum lever/nut, Delrin pivot washer, serrated alloy nut with Nylock - White skewers are powder-coated - Shaft: chromoly - Wheel: front/rear - Spacing (front/rear): 100/135mm - Weight: 112g/set
- Variable widths - Left: 32mm - Center: 52mm - Right: 32mm - Length: 116mm - Overall: 137mm
Replacement indicator chain for three speed Sturmey Archer hubs.
$27.99 - $49.99
- Replacement QR axles for Origin8 RD-1100 hubs
$37.00 - $52.00
Kit allows you to convert your Neo or Neo Ultimate hub. The thru-axle to QR kit includes two SealLock end caps and Stan's aluminum quick-release skewer. SealLock end caps feature a low-friction U-cup seal that snaps into place and stays secure even when your wheel is removed from your bike. The QR/thru-axle to bolt-on kit includes end caps, threaded axle, bolts and washers. Bolt-on axles are recommended to prevent slipping and wheel misalignment in frames with horizontal drop-outs. - Not compatible with Centerlock or Boost hubs
Quick release skewer with reliable internal cam and serrated nut for sure grip. Does not include end caps. Quick release and SealLock end cups offered separately. Not compatible with Boost hubs.
$11.99 - $14.99
Tubeless setup made easy with valve stems designed to work as a system with Bontrager wheels, tires and rim strips The valves you need to upgrade to Tubeless These rim valves are crucial in upgrading your Tubeless Ready (TLR) Bontrager wheels to the next level of dependability and performance. Product details - To be used exclusively with Bontrager Tubeless Ready (TLR) wheels - Use only with Bontrager TLR rim strip with rectangular base - Required for Bontrager's Tubeless Ready (TLR) system setup - Removable valve core for easy sealant fill - Sold as singles
Bontrager's new Elite Skewers better integrate into your frame for better aerodynamics and aesthetics, while the premium internal cam design ensures these are here to last Key features: - New Elite Skewer integrates better into the frame for optimized aerodynamics - Internal cam design looks great, lasts longer, and offers quick, easy operation
$4.49 - $5.09
- Replacement adjustable nut for three-speed internal hubs.
Who knew we could make a thru axle disappear? The new Maxle Stealth offers a light, low profile alternative to Maxle Lite. - Hub OLD 20x110 - Length 158mm - Thread Length 10mm - Thread Pitch M20x1.50 - BoXXer C1 (2019+) - 34g lighter than Maxle Lite - Easy installation with a 6mm Allen wrench - Compatible with all 15mm forks
- 6061-T6 aluminum lever construction - Cr-Mo axle - Road 100mm/130mm - MTB 100mm/135mm - 110g
Use Stan's Tubeless Valve Stems when you're converting standard rims to tubeless via the taping method. These also have a removable core for easier application of tire sealant. Note: Schrader valve is for non-stepped Hugo rims. If your Hugo rim decal reads: - MAX RIM PRESSURE: 2.8 tires: 26psi, 3.0 tires: 24psi - ERD 615, 622x49.9, 29 in x 52.3mm Your rim has a stepped valve and is not compatible with this Schrader valve.
Going tubeless allows you to run low tire pressure for better traction while drastically reducing the chances of a flat. Stan's Cyclocross Tubeless Kit converts standard tubed wheels to tubeless so you can reap the benefits. Everything you need to go tubeless is included. Plus, you won't miss dealing with flat tires and you'll save money on tubes!
These die-cut borderless decals provide a distinctive look to go with the distinctive sound and aero-advantage of Zipp wheels rolling at 45km an hour. Zipp’s Matte white and Matte black decals also are still available. Each decal kit has seven decals sufficient to cover one wheel and two matching valve-hole decals. Note: Before applying the decals, make sure the rim surface is free of dirt and debris. We recommend a gentle wipe with acetone or rubbing alcohol. Peel the white backing sheet from the decal, orientate, position and gently press the decal onto the rim surface. Starting at one end, remove the surface clear cover slip and then work the decal into the dimples using a 3M squeegee.
- Colored rim decal kits to personalize your ride - Decals to fit two (2) 50w 27.5+ rims
- Colored rim decal kits to personalize your ride - Decals to fit two (2) 70w 26-inch rims
$53.99 - $66.99
- End caps for Origin8 FB-1100 fat bike hubs - Use: Rear - Color: Blk
- 6 pawl/54 point/6.6-degree engagement - Cassette bodies for Elite Series CX/GX/MT/FB-1110 hubs - Sealed bearings
$28.82 - $34.15
Surly Ultra New Axle Kits are for upgrading the internals of your existing Surly New hubs or replacing the internals on your Surly Ultra New hubs. -Compatible with Surly New hubs (upgrade kit) and Surly Ultra New hubs (replacement kit) - Each kit contains an axle, two 6901 cartridge bearings, two aluminum dust shields, two stainless steel cones, two stainless steel 6x1mm bolts, and two stainless steel bolt washers - Axle is quick release and bolt-on compatible; bolts included, QR is NOT included - Standard Surly New hubs come stock with 7901 bearings; this kit uses 6901 bearings which are non-angular
$116.30 - $133.00
Freehub bodies for Zipp Cognition hubs.
- 11 Speed Freehub Body for Shimano and Sram Cassettes - XD Driver for SRAM Cassettes - 11 Speed Freehub has 28 points of engagement - XD Driver has 56 points of engagement - Fits Go-Devil Hubs
Hub End Caps for Go-Devil Hubs. Caps for quick release, 12mm, and 15mm available.
Wheels Manufacturing cones are precision machined to Shimano Ultegra or higher quality standards. This ensures that our cones fit correctly, run smoothly and have a long service life. - Fits: Joytech 9mm x 26, front hub - Compatible with 9mm x 26 axle - Cone Wrench Size: 13mm - Threads: 9mm x 26 - Diameter: 15.0mm - Length: 12.8mm - 1 cone per bag - Note: O-ring / seal not included. COMPATIBLE HUBS: - Joytech 9mm x 26, front hub - Taiwanese hubs with 9mm x 26 axle - 105 SC 1055 8-speed Rear - 105 SC 1056 7-speed Rear - XT-II M732 7-speed Rear
Hub Adapters for all Oozy hubs and 2016 Spike hubs.
Surly Thru-Axles are low-profile, bolted Thru-Axles are specifically designed for use with Surly thru-axle compatible frames. Offered in several sizes, for both front and rear wheels. 12x142 Rear Thru Axle: - Fits: Midnight Special and MDS Dropout bikes including Instigator, Legacy Karate Monkey & Legacy Krampus. 12x142/148 Rear Thru Axle: - Designed for frames with Surly Gnot Boost spacing (145mm), capable of working with 142 or 148mm rear hubs - Fits: Karate Monkey, Krampus, Troll, Ogre, ECR 12x177 Rear Thru Axle: - Fits: Wednesday 12x197 Rear Thru Axle: - Fits: Ice Cream Truck, Big Fat Dummy 12x100 Front Thru Axle: - Fits: Midnight Special 15x110 Front Thru Axle: - Fits: Karate Monkey, Krampus 15x150 Front Thru Axle: - Fits: Wednesday, Ice Cream Truck, Big Fat Dummy
Heavy duty and extra wide PVC rim strips for maximum tube protection.
$30.00 - $33.00
Surly's low-profile, bolted Thru-Axles are specifically designed for use with Surly thru-axle compatible frames. Not sure which one fits your bike? Get in touch, and we'll ensure you're choosing the correct axle for your application.
Thru-Axle hub adapters allow the use of 100 mm front thru-axle hubs in 100 mm QR forks. -Allows the use of modern thru-axle wheels in forks designed for quick-release compatible hubs -100 mm front hub spacing only -CNC-machined AL-6061
The Problem Solvers Downtube Shift Cable Adjusters replace your existing shift adjusters, or let you add integrated shifters to your current down tube shifter-equipped road bike. Made from durable plastic and stainless steel, these adjusters are built to last for countless miles on your road steed.
Machined aluminum spacers for freehubs. Great for fine tuning freewheel and cassette placement or improving chainline. Also good for bottom bracket spacing with BSA BB cups. - Inner Diameter: 35.0mm - Outer Diameter: 40.7mm - Material: Aluminum - Finish: Polished - Bags of 10
$9.99 - $153.99
Looking for a super lightweight but badass tubeless sealant? Boom, you've just found it my friend! No Puncture Hassle performs under the most brutal race conditions. The cutting-edge microfiber molecules fill the bigger holes and tears, whilst the advanced latex forms a strong seal instantly. The formula also contains a unique UV detection system that highlights any punctures you haven’t seen during your ride. Developed with the world's top downhillers and pro peloton teams, to give you the finest tire sealant available. It's non-corrosive and easily washes off with water. Compatible with tubeless ready and full UST wheels/tires, No Puncture Hassle works from 15psi-120psi and temperatures from -20°C to +50°C. Our pouch is designed to fit your Presta valve perfectly and is ideal to add to your toolkit or ride pack for emergency top ups on the go! - For Downhill, Enduro and Road tires - Seals tears and holes up to 6mm - Contains UV puncture detection - Won't dry out or ball - Works from 15psi-120psi and temperatures from -20°C to +50°C - Biodegradable
$20.00 - $21.00
Front end cap conversion kits for NoTubes Neo and Neo Ultimate - SealLock end caps feature a low friction U-cup seal that snaps into place
Wheels Manufacturing cones are precision machined to Shimano Ultegra or higher quality standards. This ensures that our cones fit correctly, run smoothly and have a long service life. - Compatible with Shimano Front 9mm x 1 axle - 22mm metal dust seal is pressed on cone - Cone Wrench Size: 13mm - Threads: 9mm x 1 - Cone Diameter: 15.0mm - Dust Seal Diameter: 22mm - Length: 11.4mm - 1 cone per bag COMPATIBLE HUBS: - Shimano Nexave HB-T400 Front - Shimano Deore HB-M510 Front - STX HB-MC32/30 Front - STX Parallax Front
- Fits all freewheel hubs - Will not fit Cassette hubs - Type: STD Plastic - Color: Clear
SRAM's Rise 60 conversion caps are the ticket for converting your Rise 60 wheels to a different axle type.
Page 1 of 7 Next page