The MTB Alpha Bite is a classic mountain bike tire with large, widely spaced knobs. Excellent for use on hardpack, mud or loose sand.
• Classic MTB tire with large, widely spaced knobs • Excellent for use on hardpack
• MTB tire suitable for road use with shallow, raised center knobs • Size: 24 x 2.125
• Tire with medium-depth, directional tread suitable for road, light trail use • Size: 22 x 1.75
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 14 x 2.125
$12.99 - $27.99
- Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity - Wire bead
Fast rolling, smooth centerline offers low rolling resistance while aggressive shoulder knobs provide bite in the corners. - Type: Mountain - ISO: 559 - Bead: Wire - PSI: 65 - Weight: 789 - TPI: 22
$8.99 - $19.99
• Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance • Fits older road bikes • Size: 27 x 1 1/4
• Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance • Fits Schwinn "lightweights" and older British club bikes • Size: 26 x 1 3/8
$8.09 - $39.59
- Valve type: Schrader - Valve core: Removable - Valve stem: Smooth - Butyl rubber - Wall thickness: 0.9mm
$8.79 - $26.99
- Valve type: Schrader - Valve core: Removable - Butyl rubber - Wall thickness: 0.9mm
$6.89 - $27.69
- Valve Type: Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Butyl rubber - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm
• Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance • Size: 16 x 1 3/4 • ISO 317
• Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance • Size: 26 x 1 3/4 • ISO 571
$28.49 - $34.49
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions
• Street tire • Grooved tread with directional siping • Wire bead • Size: 27 x 1 1/4 • ISO 630
$17.49 - $27.29
- Valve Type: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Butyl rubber - Wall Thickness: 4.3mm
• Gray tread, sidewalls with raised center and lateral knobs
$22.99 - $26.99
The Current Tire has a grippy tread pattern, good shape and tire width. It's an affordable tire designed to make it easier for beginner riders to upgrade their bike and keep existing riders on their bikes. - Grippy tread pattern - Affordable high-pressure tire
The Next Level in Sealing Power from the People who Invented Tubeless Conversions If you've walked the mechanics' pits at any National or International level event, chances are you've seen them: trademark Stan's black quart bottles with no labels. Look closer and you might have seen strange symbols scrawled all over the bottles in a silver marker, letters and numbers, formula notes by the man himself, Stan Koziatek. For nearly fifteen years Stan has been quietly formulating a special racing version of our legendary sealant for many of cycling's most successful teams. Working with athletes who push themselves and their tubeless systems to the absolute limit, he developed a proprietary sealant formula with close to twice the amount of the standard sealing crystals plus special "XL" crystals capable of sealing even larger punctures. Stan's Race Sealant's combination of large and smaller sealing crystals interlock to form a lattice work that not only seals but strengthens and reinforces the area of the puncture, allowing for an entirely new level of sealing performance. The quantity and size of crystals in this special formula means that Stan's Race Sealant can only be installed directly into the tire. As a result of its immense sealing capabilities, the Race Sealant will clog injectors and smaller bottles almost immediately. Stan's has made Race Sealant available to riders everywhere, and it is only available by the quart. - First choice of riders around the world for tubeless conversion and flat prevention - Twice the amount of Stan's standard sealing crystals - "XL" crystals capable of sealing even larger punctures - Stays liquid 2-7 months for long-lasting protection - Premium low-viscosity formula resists freezing to work in environments as cold as -30° F (-34° C) - Natural materials, safe for the environment
The Product that Started a Tubeless Revolution Inside this simple bottle is a product that changed cycling. Today's tubeless systems rely on the lighter, more reliable, self-sealing performance of Stan's Tire Sealant. Just two ounces of Stan's in a converted standard tire or tubeless tire can repair punctures up to 1/4-inch almost instantly to keep you rolling. Longer-lasting Stan's Tire Sealant is formulated to stay liquid in tires with even thin casings for up to seven months. Arid conditions require more frequent monitoring of sealant levels, but anti-freezing agents in our special formula allow Stan's Tire Sealant to be used in temperatures as cold as -30° F. One quart will convert up to 16 tires. - First choice of riders around the world for tubeless conversion and flat prevention - Seals punctures up to 1/4-inch (6.5mm) quickly - Stays liquid 2-7 months for long-lasting protection - Premium low-viscosity formula resists freezing to work in environments as cold as -30° F (-34° C) - Natural materials, safe for the environment - Can be injected through valve stems with removable cores compatible with tubes and tubular tires
$35.00 - $37.50
Serfas' Drifter is a great tire for cruising down the bike path or rolling down city streets. The tough 69 durometer rubber maximizes mileage while the inverted tread reduces rolling resistance for efficiency on the road. Plus, Serfas' Flat Protection System lets you ride worry-free.
Serfas' Drifter is a great tire for cruising down the bike path and rolling down city streets. The extra-thick tread rubber maximizes mileage while the inverted tread reduces rolling resistance for efficiency on the road. And with 3 glass and thorn-thwarting layers, the Survivor has superior puncture protection as well.
Serfas' Krest 29-inch tire is a fast, predictable XC and all-mountain tire. The Krest uses ramped, medium-height knobs in the center for speed, and tightly spaced lugs all around offer great traction. It can be used as either a front or rear tire in all conditions.
$33.00 - $44.95
The Schwalbe Durano Performance Line Tire is a true mile eater. This popular option sports a few outstanding qualities: extremely high mileage construction, dual compound for best grip - even training on wet winter roads. It has has a proven RaceGuard protection belt for extra security out on the road.
The G-One Speed offers an unleashing profile and is breathtakingly fast—especially when large tire volume is crucial. - G-One Speed is a tire for the real tough jobs - Guaranteed for maximum speed
$62.00 - $84.00
Gravel without limits. Created for off-road use. The aggressive tread design impresses with its compact “tape knobs” in the middle of the tread and provides full grip and unrivaled traction. The strong outer blocks provide the rider with safety at all times when cornering. The G-One Ultrabite's off-road performance is noticeably enhanced by the stable construction and progressive technology. The tire is completed with the versatile Addix Speedgrip compound. The G-One Ultrabite is perfectly suited for use on gravel roads, forest tracks and trails, even in challenging conditions. - The “Ultrabite” offers remarkable performance as a front tire in combination with G-One Bite or G-One Allround on the rear wheel
$18.40 - $35.00
- Never before has an entry-level model from Schwalbe been so good! - This update was really worth it. - The K-Guard puncture protection, a smooth 50-EPI carcass and the improved Silica compound give the Lugano II impressive race performance at an excellent price.