- Chrome - Sold individually
Genuine replacement parts. Replacement seatposts for a variety of frame styles. - Durable aluminum construction - For specific compatibility concerns, please contact our Customer Service team - Rail compatibility: Universal
• Steel • Polished-chrome finish • 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter
- Forged aluminum - 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter - 165 grams
$14.19 - $17.39
• Unicycle-specific seatpost
- Chromoly construction - Classic BMX design - Material: Cro-Mo - Setback: 0mm
- Sturdy forged alloy construction - Integrated forged 22mm offset clamp - Micro adjust clamping design - 350mm length
Kalloy's 602 seatpost comes in a wide variety of diameters to fit most frames. Simple, sturdy, and lightweight, the 602 makes a great replacement seatpost.
- Chromoly construction - Classic BMX Lay-back design - Material: Cro-Mo
• Forged aluminum • Integrated micro-adjust seat clamp
- Straight-gauge 6061-T6 alloy shaft construction - 2-bolt rocker-head with micro-adjustment - Suitable for road or mountain use
$26.99 - $34.99
Origin-8's Pro Fit Alloy Seat Post is made of light and durable forged aluminum that's been anodized and laser etched for a custom look. It also features an adjustable 2-bolt clamp that holds fast and lets you easily dial in your seat position. And, this fine post comes in a variety of diameters to fit almost any bike.
- RaceFace Ride XC Seatposts made of forged AL-6061 - Forged, anodized and shot peened AL-6061 mast - 2-bolt head holds saddle securely while retaining easy adjustability - Weight: 295 g
- PIVOTAL compatible - Polished stainless steel shaft - Durable and weather resistant finish - Reinforced shaft design for strength - Outer Diameter: 25.4mm - Length: 250mm - Setback: 0mm
- PIVOTAL Compatible - Ultra-light 6061 forged alloy construction - Reinforced wall construction - Setback: 0mm
- Sturdy Cr-Mo double bolt adjustment seat clamp allows for a precise and secure hold on the saddle in any position
The Chester seatpost from Race Face is a durable, no-nonsense post that can take on rock gardens and plenty of rough landings while still leaving bills in your pocket for aprés ride festivities. Features • Seat tube drawn from 6061 Alloy • Proven dual bolt, multi-adjustable head design. • Shot peened for high impact strength & fatigue resistance.
- Extra long forged 6061 aluminum post allowing maximum height adjustment - 2-bolt micro-adjust clamp - 450mm long - 345g @ 27.2mm
The Ritchey Comp 2-Bolt post is compatible with multiple rail types and features an extra-secure 2-bolt clamp. - Internally ovalized to maximize strength - Two-bolt design for easy-to-adjust, vise-like grip - Low-profile clamp reduces stress on lightweight rails and won’t bottom out - Bolts oriented to the axis of the rails for greatest contact area with the saddle
- Length: 400mm - Offset: 0mm - Clamp Style: Standard Rails - Material: Aluminum
Replacement WCS Seat Mast Topper for compatible Ritchey seatposts. - For frames with integrated seat mast, different offset heads for tuning cockpit setup - Seat rail clamps not included, use in conjunction with Ritchey WCS Seat Mast 1-bolt rail clamp set, 7 x 7mm (MPN #55055467006) - SideBinder 1-bolt fore/aft and tilt adjustable - 3D forged alloy body and head with one-bolt pinch clamp - 110g
- 3D Forged AL-6061-T6 One-piece construction - High-grade black steel hardware - 275g
The Salsa Guide Seatpost is designed to blend into the background; just like a good seatpost should. Strong, reliable, and always just where you left it. - 6061 Aluminum shaft - Two-bolt head
The directional butting of the Energy SBS SB20 seatpost’s 6066-aluminum shaft gives it thicker walls fore and aft for stiffness and thinner walls at the sides to cut weight. A forged and machined alloy head is bonded to the top of the shaft. - 3D forged and CNC machined AL6066 w/ alloy head - Directionally butted for low weight and additional strength - Chromoly hardware - Clamp Style: Standard Rails
3D forged one-piece AL7050-T6 construction - Wide saddle clamp design reduces rail stress and flex - Micro-adjust 2 bolt clamp design - 15mm setback - ISO-Mountain safety certified
Zipp's Service Course Seatpost is stiff, light, has excellent gripping power, and the low-profile clamp allows you to slide the saddle extra far back on the rails. The shaft and head are 3D forged from a single piece of light, tough 7075 aluminum, and the clamp even features downward-facing bolts for micro-adjustments to achieve that perfect fit.
On today’s road bikes, silver stands out amid the sea of stealthy black color schemes. This time-honored seatpost color is available on the Zipp Service Course Seatpost. Since the introduction of our line of Service Course and Service Course SL components, we’ve had amazing success with our pro-level athletes in all disciplines. While the successes have reinforced our design decisions, we have also drawn from their feedback. We not only learned how and why athletes make their equipment choices, but how our manufacturing methods and materials affect product performance. With new knowledge as well as new engineering, we are proud to offer redesigned Service Course seatposts. - Distinctive silver finish - Material: 6061 aluminum - 2-bolt adjustability - Minimum insertion length: 90mm
Ritchey's Classic Seatpost uses a proven 2-bolt design that provides a class-leading balance between strength, weight, and adjustability. - Ritchey's "Classic" hi-polish silver finish - Two-bolt design for easy to adjust, vise-like grip - Low profile clamp reduces stress on lightweight rails and won't bottom out - Bolts oriented to the axis of the rails for greatest contact area with the saddle - 3D Forged 2014 - Available in 27.2, 30.9 and 31.6mm diameters - Length: 350mm - 25mm offset - 43x38mm cradle - Hi-polish silver finish - 245g (27.2/350mm)
The Elite seatpost is a distilled design guaranteed to deliver reliable everyday performance for years to come. Perfect as a replacement or your next upgrade. With an alloy body and a 2-bolt micro adjust head, this seatpost is available in a slew of diameters, lengths, and offsets to get you the right position. Key features: - 2-bolt micro-adjust head mechanism offers 15 degrees of adjustment - Constructed of 2014 alloy - Forged 6061-T6 alloy head, top and bottom clamps - Unique clamp shape allows for easy saddle changes - Compatible with standard and oversize carbon saddle rails - Suitable for road or mountain use
The Cyrano R5 Seatpost is made using Ergal aluminum; a 7075-series aluminum, with a high strength-to-density ratio that has the highest level of stiffness. Ergal also has good fatigue resistance, particularly important in cockpit performance. The optimized cradle position and pivot balance ensures the same support and performance right through the widest range of seat tube and personal preference angles. Stainless steel bolts and thumb wheel adjustment combine security with easy micro adjust accuracy. The 25mm setback means direct positional replacement of most original fit seatposts. - Body Material: Aluminium-Ergal - Head Material: Aluminium-Ergal - Bolts: Stainless Steel - Diameter: 27.2; 31.6mm - Length: 330, 400mm - Setback: 25mm - Weight: 240g (330mm - 31.6mm)
Page 1 of 3 Next page