Features: - Smooth shifting and less cadence shock - Close step (10T) - Efficient cable routing - OPTISLICK cable - Stable performance on suspension bikes - Shifts properly while rear suspension handles rough trails and obstacles - Consistently quiet driving while rear suspension position changes - Custom plate design for single spike gear structure - Chain catcher - 2x10-speed
Shimano Ultegra R8000 front derailleur. - Lighter front shifting operation - Link construction matches the force curve of the hand more naturally to reduce effort at the end of shifting - 100% perfect setting - New link construction allows for more flexible cable routing design - TL-FD68 and turning converter is not required in assembly - Easy and precise setting - Now possible to adjust cable tension on FD without specialized tools - Redesigned to fit wider gear pitch without sacrificing shifting performance - Shorter length of rear center (410mm) with O.L.D. 135mm - Model Number: FD-R8000-B - Series: Ultegra - Top Gear Teeth: 46-53T - Chain Stay Angle: 61-66 - Chain Line: 43.5 - Average Weight: 106 grams
- Replacement backplates for MRP chainguides - Medium angle backplate models offer clearance for low chainstay frames such as VPP
Campagnolo's EPS Chorus Front Derailleur is made with a featherweight carbon fiber body for an unbeatable stiffness to weight ratio. The high torque, high drive motor is made in Switzerland to ensure the ultimate in shifting precision and reliability. Plus, the cage sports a special surface treatment for added stiffness and durability. - EPS Electronic Power Shift electronic front derailleur. This front derailleur requires specific, separate EPS wire harness, battery pack, and shifters - Monolithic technopolymer, carbon fiber body for the best stiffness and weight possible - Features an alloy outer cage, steel motor and gear housing - Waterproof, high over torque motor-gear box creates solid, ultra fast, under load front shifts - Automatic re-positioning/trim depending on the rear cog selected - Ride Setting allows returning home in the inner chainring should battery power fall - Rings: Double - Speed: 11 - Derailleur Capacity: 16 - Min/Max: 34/55 teeth - Weight: 149g
Shimano Side Swing front derailleurs feature improved cable routing for smooth and efficient front shifting effort and increased clearance for larger tires and shorter chainstays. - Optimal front system for internal cable routing - Enhanced maneuverability with plus-sized tires - Increased shifting efficiency and light and smooth operation force - D, E, M type mounts are available - M type mount requires 34.9mm adapter
Sleek, balanced and consistent. Shimano's Tiagra 4700 series front derailleur provides serious entry-level riding performance with trickle-down technology from the top shelf Dura Ace line. - Model Number: FD-4700 - Series: Tiagra - Cassette Compatibility: 10-speed - Top Gear Teeth: 53T - Maximum Capacity: 16T - Chain Stay Angle: 61-66 - Chain Line: 43.5 - Band Mount: 28.6 / 31.8 (w/AdapterS) 34.9
• Wider clearance for large wheels • Compatible with shorter chain stays • Efficient cable routing for light shift operation • Increased traction range for long-travel and active rear suspension • Model Number : FD-M8020 • Series : DEORE XT • Swing Action : Side Swing • Cassette Compatibility : 11 • Maximum Capacity : Total capacity 10T • Top Gear Teeth : 34-38T • Cable Routing : Front-Pull • Chain Line : 48.8 • Chain Stay Angle : 66-69 • BB Mounting Plate : E-Type
• Covers the unused high-mount front derailleur mount on 1x-equipped bikes • Black anodized aluminum
$49.99 - $59.99
Shimano's Deore XT Front Derailleur sports a lightweight aluminum cage that's chrome plated to reduce wear, and uses wide parallel pivots to provide fast, smooth, and reliable front shifting. This derailleur uses direct mounting and is specifically optimized for 2x10 set ups.
Shimano's Deore XT Front Derailleur sports a lightweight aluminum cage that's chrome plated to reduce wear. Plus, the body boasts wide parallel pivots that provide fast, smooth and reliable shifts every time.
Shimano's Deore Front Derailleur delivers smooth shifting and less cadence shock along with top-notch durability. Made for triple-ring set ups, it's 10-speed compatible. You'll get stable performance, even with full suspension MTB, as it shifts properly while the rear suspension handles rough trails and obstacles. - Consistently quiet driving while rear suspension position changes - Custom plate design for single spike gear structure - Chain catcher - Close step (10T) - Efficient cable routing - OPTISLICK cable - Swing Action: side swing - Top Gear Teeth: 40-42T - Chain Line: 50 - Chain Stay Angle: 66-69
Features: - Smooth shifting and less cadence shock - Close step (10T) - SIDE SWING construction - Efficient cable routing - OPTISLICK cable - Stable performance on suspension bikes - Shifts properly while rear suspension handles rough trails and obstacles - Consistently quiet driving while rear suspension position changes - Custom plate design for single spike gear structure - Chain catcher - 2x10-speed
Shimano FD-M2000 front derailleurs feature Mega Lite and HyperGlide technologies for smooth and easy operation. They're a perfect replacement for your 3 x 9 drivetrain.
Shimano's Tiagra Front Derailleur (3x10-speed) is sleek, balanced and consistent. The Tiagra 4700 series provides serious entry-level riding performance with cascaded technology from the top shelf Dura Ace line. - Model Number: FD-4703 - Series: Tiagra - Cassette Compatibility: 10 - Top Gear Teeth: 50T - Maximum Capacity: 20T - Chain Stay Angle: 63-66 - Chain Line: 45 - Band Mount: 28.6mm / 31.8mm (w/AdapterS) 34.9mm
The microSHIFT R538 front derailleur is designed for 3 x 8-speed drivetrains, and is compatible with Shimano 8-speed systems.
$124.99 - $134.99
- Lighter And Intuitive Shifting Operation - Natural Front Shift Lever Stroke - More Ergonomic Power Curve - New Link (Toggle) Construction - Precise & Easy Front Derailleur Set Up - More Cable Routing Options - Integrated Cable Tension Adjustment - Link (Toggle) Construction For No Need Of Tl-Fd90 And Turning Converter Assembling - Adjustable Cable Tension On The Front Derailleur - Adapted For Race Specific Frame Design - Available Wider Front Gear Pitch - Shorter Length Of Rear Center With O.L.D. 135mm - Largest Chainrings (2x): 46-55T - Chain Stay Angle: 61-66 - Chain Line: 43.5mm
Campagnolo's Veloce Front Derailleur features an aluminum body and chrome-plated cage for low weight, durability and smooth shifting. And, it's compatible with both standard and compact cranks.
$22.99 - $24.99
Optimized for Shimano compatible 9-speed road drivetrains, R9 front derailleurs feature metal construction and rapid shifting response. - Cold-forged aluminum body
The Rival eTap AXS wide front derailleur is optimized for smaller X-Range chainrings on wide cranks and uses Yaw technology so there's no need for trim. Its wider position on the bike also provides clearance for extra wide tires, so you can venture far beyond the beaten path. - Wireless electronic eTap shift logic for intuitive shifting, easy setup, and reliability - For wide cranksets with 43/30T chainrings - Additional clearance for 700x45c and 27.5x2.1" tires - Crisp and accurate front shifts - AXS enabled for easy personalization - Battery Not Included
Designed specifically for wide-spaced cranksets with 43/30T chainrings, the SRAM Force eTap AXS wide front derailleur provides consistent, smooth shifting performance for drivetrains with lower gearing. Its wider position on the bike also accommodates fatter tires for venturing far beyond the well-beaten path. - For wide cranksets with 43/30T chainrings - Clearance for 700c x 45 and 27.5 x 2.1" tires - Compatible with any frame designed for 2x drivetrains - Crisp and accurate front shifts - AXS-enabled for easy personalization - SRAM Yaw trimless cage technology with an optimized cage profile for new chainring combinations - Compatible with existing eTap batteries
- 7/8 speed design - Steel inner and outer links with steel chain cage - Multi-clamp to fit 28.6 – 34.9mm frames - Multi-pull design - Total gear teeth: 48
- Correct fitment of larger 31.8Mm front derailleur to 28.6Mm seat tubes
• Alloy cage with titanium hardware offers light and durable performance • Side-swing design better accomodates more suspension designs and an additional 15mm of tire clearance • Increased pull strength provides faster shifting • 48.8mm Chainline Down Swing, Double • Derailleur Capacity: 10 • Double or Triple: Double • Drivetrain Speeds: 11 • Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Road • Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Dual Pull • Front Derailleur Clamp: High Direct Mount • Front Derailleur Style: Traditional • Max Ring (teeth): 38 teeth Side Swing, Double • Derailleur Capacity: 10 • Double or Triple: Double • Drivetrain Speeds: 11 • Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Road • Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Front Pull • Front Derailleur Clamp: High Direct Mount • Front Derailleur Style: Side Swing • Max Ring (teeth): 38 teeth Side Swing, Triple • Derailleur Capacity: 18 • Double or Triple: Triple • Drivetrain Speeds: 11 • Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Road • Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Front Pull • Front Derailleur Clamp: High Direct Mount • Front Derailleur Style: Side Swing • Max Ring (teeth): 40 teeth
- Model Number: FD-R3030 - Series: SORA - Top Gear Teeth: 50T - Chain Stay Angle: 63-66 - Chain Line: 45 - Models: Braze-on and band clamp available - Band clamp model includes shims for 31.8/28.6mm seat tubes
SRAM's low-profile GX 2x11 Front Derailleur was designed specifically around SRAM's 2x11 X-GLIDE shifting. When used with SRAM's wide-range 11-speed cassette and a GX 2x11 rear derailleur, the GX 2x11 front derailleur provides one of the widest gear ranges possible, so no terrain is off limits. • Max ring (teeth): 38-tooth • Weight: 128 grams
R10 front derailleurs work with 10-speed Shimano-compatible road shifters. Designed to work with a variety of chainring combinations, these workhorse components will get you rolling again. - Cold-forged aluminum body
$44.99 - $46.99
The Shimano Deore XT FD-M8100 front derailleur offers powerful and stable front shifting for 2 x 12 systems. - Increased traction range and no chain rub for long travel bikes - Extra wide range with front double 36-26T - Compatible with 2.3-inch tire on wider rims - Drivetrain Speeds: 12 - Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Mountain - Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Front Pull - Front Derailleur Clamp: 34.9 (1-3/8") , 31.8 (1-1/4") , 28.6 (1-1/8") - Front Derailleur Style: Side Swing - Max Ring (teeth): 38
- Ergonomic Shifting Operation Without Stress - Shimano Synchronized Shift - Race Endurance For Less Damage In Crush - Quick And Smooth Front Shifting "Under" High Pedaling Torque - Maintains Compact And Smooth Appearance - Top Gear Teeth: 46-55T - Chain Stay Angle: 61-66° - Chain Line: 43.5mm
SRAM's X9 Front Derailleur sports an aluminum body, a stiff steel cage and a cutout design for exceptional durability with minimal weight. It provides, crisp, precise action for fast, smooth and reliable shifting season in and season out.
For unrivaled shifting, upgrade to SRAM's Rival Front Derailleur. Because consistency equals victory, Rival boasts lightweight and durable cold-forged-aluminum construction plus SRAM's Exact Actuation Technology for awesome shifting every time. The Rival shifts beautifully on standard and compact cranksets, too.
Page 1 of 2 Next page