Jagwire's Basics Road Brake Pads feature their tried-and-true all-weather compound for excellent braking and durability.
Shimano Altus BR-CT91 cantilever brakes offer confident and reliable braking at a convenient price point. - Brake Lever Actuation: Short Pull - Brake Mount Type: Canti Studs - Material: Aluminum - Pad Attachment Style: Threaded Post - Weight: 204g
Shimano's Deore XT Ice-Tech rotors utilize the industry standard 6-bolt mounting system for secure mounting. These rotors use an aluminum core with steel outer plates to better control the temperature of the braking surface. This means quieter braking and, more importantly, less fade on long downhills and improved pad life. The various sizes give you total freedom of choice over the delicate balance of power versus weight.
Shimano M03 Metal Disc Brake Pads - OEM pad for XT BR-M755 caliper - Sintered Metal pad with consistent, high stopping power in wet or dry conditions and excellent durability
- Shimano, BR-M575, E01S, Metal disc brake pads, pair, E-type, Y8FL98010
- Pair of J-Type disc brake pads with fins, for 1 caliper - Available with resin or metallic compound - Fits 2-piston SLX and XT calipers from 10 to 12 speed groups and 10 or 11 speed XTR brakes - Ice Technologies fins & aluminum backplate cools down the brakes in use, which improves braking consistency and power and reduces brake fade during long, technical dowhnill stretches - Longer lasting than G-type pads - Interchangeable with F-Type and G-Type pads - Includes spring and pin
- High performance disc brake rotor featuring ICE TECHNOLOGIES FREEZA, a proprietary fabrication technique consisting of a 3-layer aluminum and stainless steel structure allowing for superior cooling and performance - Reduced power fading ensuring consistent high performance even on long downhill stretches - Helps increasing brake pads life and reducing noise - Recommended both for road or mountain bike braking systems - Internally serrated lock-ring type version (config 05, 06), lock-ring included - Externally serrated lock-ring type version (config 01, 02, 03, 04), lock-ring included
•Designed for cantilever & caliper brakes •22.2mm (7/8") clamp •Forged alloy construction •3 finger •Pulls two brake cables with one lever •136g each
$1.05 - $2.88
Bleed fittings specifically designed for Hayes hydraulic disc brakes.
Hope Disc Brake Hose Small Parts · This washer fits on both sides of the banjo bolt and seals the hose fitting into the master cylinder
• Designed to keep dust and dirt out of V-Brake cable/housing systems
Replacement banjo bolt for Hayes hydraulic Brake systems.
• Compatible with most side pull and center pull brakes • All weather compound
- Low profile - Hardened and Plated reinforced steel backbone - Patented Angled tip plow - Water grooves - Knurl-lock washer system
- Includes everything needed to mount hex nut style (non-recessed) caliper brakes - Model: Front
Can be used to provide extra clearance between brake caliper and spokes. Spacer should be placed between rotor and hub.
- Replacement barrel adjuster for 105 5800 brakes
Our mountain rim brake pads are available both with a threaded or smooth post.
Increase your brake performance with Origin-8's Super Noodle. The Super Noodle allows you to run housing all the way to the brake, making the brake respond much smoother and stronger than with a steel or alloy noodle. This sealed noodle also prevents moisture and grime from corroding the cable. - Lightweight resin/alloy design
- Compatible with most side- and center-pull brakes - Excellent for BMX and freestyle - Hex nut type - All-weather compound
- Parts listed are for servicing and overhauling a single master cylinder/lever assembly
Converting from V-brake to disc? Plug the holes with Origin-8 Boss Plugs. Boss plugs provide a finished look to your brake conversion while also preventing moisture and debris from getting into your bike. - Fits into fork brake boss holes for V-brake to disc conversion
- Standard replacement cantilever/v-brake bosses
•Compatible with most road caliper brakes •All weather compound
•55mm cartridge inserts •Compatible with most road caliper brake pad holders •All weather performance
• Compatible with many older caliper brakes • Flat top design metal pad holder • All weather pad compound
$5.99 - $6.99
• DIN standard design with anti-corrosion hardware • All weather compound • Centered post
• All weather compound • Cantilever post style • Black • 52mm
- Replacement barrel adjuster for FR5 and SD7 levers - Includes one pair
Shimano Replacement pads for Mountain brake shoes - Color: Black - Intended Brake Type: Linear Pull - Pad Attachment Style: Threaded Post - Pad Type: Replacement Insert - Cartridge - Rim Compatibility: Standard - Shimano Cartridge-type mountain brake pads fit models: XTR BR-M970, BR-M960, BR-M951, BR-M950 XT BR-T780, BR-M770, BR-M760, BR-M750, BR-M739, BR-M737 LX BR-T670, BR-M580, BR-M570 Deore BR-M530, BR-M510 Alivio BR-M430, BR-MC18 Acera BR-M422, BR-M421, BR-M420, BR-M330, BR-T300 DXR BR-MX70 MX BR-M600 - M70R2: Severe condition brake pad, high performance in dry or wet conditions
Page 1 of 20 Next page